Skype C2C - Mega Skype List

billyjayl

Just Browsing
Media
21 M arabic slim body ; looking for someone to cam with and have friendly chat as well (if they're down). I would like that person to be 30+ . Showing face would be a bonus . I don't mind if you can't talk since i can't either. Not that much into the sub/dom thing , but i'll do it if you like it.
Join conversation

suboy97

Sexy Member
Media
26 Male Sub looking for C2C jerk of group to have some pleasure together. I don't show face and I do not talk. No recording, sharing, pics any sort of exposure.

Big plus: I am into SPH/BPH depending on how big/small you are compared to me. I like to be reminded how big/small I am and how superior your cock is. If you are confused I really like to see man who likes to show how proud he is of his body and cock and uses this pride to make me his sub, so be fit and don't be afraid to show, I like to see the confidence you have in your body and cock.

Add me with ASL and cock length/girth if you have SPH/BPH in your likes. I really don't care if you are bigger or smaller so please don't lie about your size!

Likes: Dickworship, body worship, edging, orgasm control, cum play, begging, CBT, JOI, light pain, SPH/BPH, unfair games, lose-lose situation, underwear (Male: boxer, boxer briefs; Female: panties, thong)

Limits: any sort of exposure, Permanent, Blood, Family, Public, Body writing, Anal, Face.

Skype, click here

Reactions: Smsm

twinkedging

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hello dom guys/masters,

My boyfriend wants a big load tommorow evening from me and i need some help to build up a load for him. I am looking for someone for tomorrow between 11:00-14:30 Amsterdam time. The session may be short but also longer. For clarity: i am not allowed to cum, i need just a good edging coach who can helps me with building up a big load for him.
I have also toys that i can use during the session:
- Ball gag
- Wand vibrator
- Cockring
- Nipple clamps
- Spank paddle

Anal play is also a possibility.

So are you the STRICT dominant edging coach what i am looking for?
Please send me a message on Skype: edging281@outlook.com

Finally, here some pics/vids from me:

View media item 13571521
View media item 13393121
View media item 13447461
View media item 13447471