Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Anyone up for chatting on Skype?

Love to chat with 20-50yo gay/str8 curious working professionals. Even if you’re married or have gf, I’m open if you are.

Can chat/cam/jerk off together whenever we both have any free alone time. (Biggest turn on is if you jerk off in office or public spaces but in your own home/room works for me too)

Nothing serious but for companionship and to help each other relieve ourselves regularly.

Serious replies only since I live with roommate and don’t want to waste my free time.

Mid 30s Asian, uncut here (FYI, recently rediscovered LSPG, username is old so no longer virgin. Don’t want to misinform you)

KingVel

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I had to get a new skype
please add me and add me to any groups

live:.cid.dcc183cabb4869c0

Blockos

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Love to chat with 20-50yo gay/str8 curious working professionals. Even if you’re married or have gf, I’m open if you are.

Can chat/cam/jerk off together whenever we both have any free alone time. (Biggest turn on is if you jerk off in office or public spaces but in your own home/room works for me too)

Nothing serious but for companionship and to help each other relieve ourselves regularly.

Serious replies only since I live with roommate and don’t want to waste my free time.

Mid 30s Asian, uncut here (FYI, recently rediscovered LSPG, username is old so no longer virgin. Don’t want to misinform you)
Definitely

captaindarling69

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

What's your Skype I.d I'm horny now... Happy to give you a show x