Skyler seymour

cocolero

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
This mf not out yet? Been looking like he's teetering from changing his pronouns to she/her
I can't believe than anyone would say this I mean look at this bro:
434339059_18427428808021519_5054944552630279100_n.jpg

Bonus from the VOD, dude's smuggling a dumpy:
Screenshot 2024-04-01 171246.png
Screenshot 2024-04-01 171225.png

Loke13

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

Loke13

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
^ Huh? Literally look at the pic. It's a normal, fine, ass. I'd eat it, fuck it, and held onto it while he fucked me.
I like how you agreed with my comment and yet didn't realize you did lol

I literally nobody said it wasn't "a normal, fine, ass." If me pointing out he fact that he does not have a dump truck is triggering you. It's time to log out baby girl.

Andrewtoo

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I like how you agreed with my comment and yet didn't realize you did lol

I literally nobody said it wasn't "a normal, fine, ass." If me pointing out he fact that he does not have a dump truck is triggering you. It's time to log out baby girl.
Uh, no. You’re here lamenting he doesn’t have an ass when clearly he does. You’re literally looking at a picture of it. If what you’re saying is you wish he had a massive one that doesn’t make sense for someone of his heritage and it’s like crying that he doesn’t have a 12” dick….like, okay. That’s not something most people have but whatever.

suwus

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Can I just say I love the fact that Skyler has been flirting on the fringes of queerness going on a decade now LMAO
to me, he kind of gives me a bit of a trans vibe tbh, maybe he's just exploring his feminine side, or his gf like him more sub, or maybe, just maybe sooner rather than later he will start transitioning, who knows? (shrugs)

baconandjam

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
to me, he kind of gives me a bit of a trans vibe tbh, maybe he's just exploring his feminine side, or his gf like him more sub, or maybe, just maybe sooner rather than later he will start transitioning, who knows? (shrugs)
I still think they’re each other’s beard for some fucked up reason.

I know I’m stereotyping a bit, I don’t like it either, but idk, Skyler has always given me huge bottom vibes, and Mae kinda gives me femme lesbian with a little bit of butch mixed in sometimes?

Andrewtoo

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
You know, I don’t know the guy but he seems a little mixed up to me. Like he’s afraid of his masculinity. I think he’s straight but kind of lost. Reminds me of this friend’s kid who was super into pink and fairies as a kid because it brought him closer to girls.

Loke13

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
You know, I don’t know the guy but he seems a little mixed up to me. Like he’s afraid of his masculinity. I think he’s straight but kind of lost. Reminds me of this friend’s kid who was super into pink and fairies as a kid because it brought him closer to girls.
I don't think he's scared of his masculinity at all. If anything, I'm giving into a feminine side more was probably something that gave him more of a sense of fear. And who can blame them the moment a guy starts wearing makeup and put it on a dress everyone starts assuming things about him lol

Reactions: boytroy127

Andrewtoo

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
This isn’t 2003. Guys—especially influencers, especially in LA—can wear anything they want and be lauded for it. I’m thinking more about the depression and cloud of sadness over him. …he wouldn’t be the first caught in the solipsistic nightmare of hyper fixating on and constantly trying to define yourself and your gender/expression. …I don’t know, I’m just wondering. Could just be the overall crushing shit show that is life for many of us.

cocolero

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
This isn’t 2003. Guys—especially influencers, especially in LA—can wear anything they want and be lauded for it. I’m thinking more about the depression and cloud of sadness over him. …he wouldn’t be the first caught in the solipsistic nightmare of hyper fixating on and constantly trying to define yourself and your gender/expression. …I don’t know, I’m just wondering. Could just be the overall crushing shit show that is life for many of us.
That's the thing, anybody who's been around can tell that there's "something" up with him. His fashion's all over the place, but it's def gotten less hetero over time. LA's got competition but he traded a hot chick for one that's a little more masculine than he is and has a much stronger jawline. He never tried to sleep his way into the biz, but looks like a cosplayer which is probably more degenerate than the casting couch. I'd probably be one of the simps if he'd just pick a goddamn lane.