Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
When did he get a new girlfriend last I heard he was single.
He’s been with this one for awhile I think. Maybe over a year. Since then I don’t even think he’s posted a shirtless selfie from a workout or anything

JDFeet

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I first ever heard of skyler during a gay romantic comedy I seen back in the back where he was a gay bar sever where he drank a shot and kissed it another guy’s mouth. And then he did some short gay sketches on YouTube. All the content I’ve ever seen him on has been gay, but he’s straight? And he’s wearing make up and dressing up so fem these past few years soooooo? IMG_3952.jpeg

Loke13

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I first ever heard of skyler during a gay romantic comedy I seen back in the back where he was a gay bar sever where he drank a shot and kissed it another guy’s mouth. And then he did some short gay sketches on YouTube. All the content I’ve ever seen him on has been gay, but he’s straight? And he’s wearing make up and dressing up so fem these past few years soooooo? View attachment 114236131
I was first introduced to Skyler way back in the day through this old couples channel on YouTube called Will and RJ. And yep He's still straight as far as I know, It's confusing I know, especially when working with stereotypes in societal norms, but honestly I think he's just a straight guy who's in touch with his feminine inside.