Size preference, length, girth discussions

Walktheplank

Loved Member
Media
My exact size (although in these pics he looks thicker than me...

Also, in hindsight, I pushed down too hard on the pubic bone re length and claimed to be 7.8-8, but that was def pushing down too hard with the tap measurer...im actually 7.5BP X 6 (6.1 or so at the base, 5.8 closer to the head
You’ve got a nice dick man.

Reactions: crazydonkeydick

Walktheplank

Loved Member
Media
so this measuremnt here is also p.s ?????your opinion View attachment 116061881
Bro this measurement is CRAZY yall need to learn how to measure…get yourself a cloth measuring tape so you can measure your downward curve…measure from the top of your dick…not the side, or the bottom…the top…you can push a little into your pubic bone…then take that same measuring tape and wrap it around your dick to get your girth measurement…that’s how you measure…

dannyboy971

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Bro this measurement is CRAZY yall need to learn how to measure…get yourself a cloth measuring tape so you can measure your downward curve…measure from the top of your dick…not the side, or the bottom…the top…you can push a little into your pubic bone…then take that same measuring tape and wrap it around your dick to get your girth measurement…that’s how you measure…
that is true way to measure but you don't look as big :)

dannyboy971

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Awesome…so where did I say I was bigger…I’m confused…even if I was small at least I know how to measure my dick…
you miss understand me i was not having a go at you just making fun out of the guys who measure their cocks from half way up their body to claim a bigger size, i was agreeing with you chill man :)

Reactions: Beeman18

Walktheplank

Loved Member
Media
you miss understand me i was not having a go at you just making fun out of the guys who measure their cocks from half way up their body to claim a bigger size, i was agreeing with you chill man :)
Ohhhhhhhhh I’m so sorry, that’s my bad I totally read that wrong. i get what you were trying to say now. Text can be hard sometimes

TinyPrincess

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No babes…a hard ruler isn’t going to measure curved dicks correctly…he has a downward curve. A soft measure tape will give him an accurate measurement.
We've been over this a million times... A hard ruler will tell you how much can be inserted. Measuring the curve is like pushing it into your guts - it might make your day but it's useless for us...

curvy one

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
View media item 11889741
Here's a length measurement pic of mine, I had to go from the right side near the top due to a soft upwards curve and a reasonably strong left curve
Hot man, indeed always a bit special to measure with both curves. Same here. But so good for thé sex.

Reactions: Seveda

DeanGreen

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
WebMD (how to Measure)

To measure the length of your penis, follow these steps:

• Press the measuring device into your pubic bone so that it's positioned right at the base — where your penis attaches to your body. This is all the more important in those with belly fat.
  • Measure your erect penis from the base to its tip.

maw70jock

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Okay... I have been following the thread "is 5" girth too small" and it drives me to ask, what about a girth of 4.5"?

Mine is just a hair of a fraction below 4.5" around. I know it is thinner than average with my length being 6"... easily 6.5" bone pressed. I know I don't fill or stretch a woman as larger men can.

I also know this is a LARGE penis support site, but it got me curious in the other thread hearing some of you ladies measuring your vibes and surprisingly finding them 4.5 or even 4" around in girth. An erection doesn't have batteries or intense vibrations to offer so is the physical size comparison even relevant for a cock?

Anyway, what are your honest thoughts of a cock only 4.5" around?
4.5” girth is in the average range. 6” is about 0.5” above average. Perfectly fine average cock except for some size queens.

Reactions: Tomerella