Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Do you think is possible that a dick can grow after your 21? I’m in my late 20’s and recently my partner and I had discovered that my dick is a bit bigger than it was last year, more in length than in girth. I didnt know that was possible. I’m not losing weight or eating different

freeballerlondon

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
1 addendum
I notice your profile reads ‘50% straight, 50% gay’. It *could* also be, that thus far, you have only had sexual relations with one gender, and your current partner is the other gender. Then it might be case to do some soul searching whether your sexual orientation isn’t actually more geared toward the gender of your current partner rather than the previous one.
But as said, that would only apply if your previous experiences were restricted to one gender.

Reactions: Alf3007

Alf3007

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
1 addendum
I notice your profile reads ‘50% straight, 50% gay’. It *could* also be, that thus far, you have only had sexual relations with one gender, and your current partner is the other gender. Then it might be case to do some soul searching whether your sexual orientation isn’t actually more geared toward the gender of your current partner rather than the previous one.
But as said, that would only apply if your previous experiences were restricted to one gender.
Thanks a lot man!! It did help.

freeballerlondon

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
While I had most of my size by 21, I did continue to slowly grow until my mid 20s.
Well, given your profile, this may add insult to injury :rolleyes: but like I said: frequently going commando will have a notable effect…
(Sleeping in the nude, or at least, without garments on the lower body, is for men a *must*)

Jon1971

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Well, given your profile, this may add insult to injury :rolleyes: but like I said: frequently going commando will have a notable effect…
(Sleeping in the nude, or at least, without garments on the lower body, is for men a *must*)

Around that time period I would sleep in boxers and T shirt

MadCock

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I did have a growth spurt in penis size only during my late 20's when my chest hair came in. About a two year period at around the age of 27 is when it became really noticeable growth. I'd say a little more than an inch, both length and girth.

Reactions: Evenflow618

Jakeyd

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I reckon so. I hooked up with a guy in my mid 30s I had last had sex with in late teens and we both remarked how much bigger we seemed.

Justawatcher23

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Really that works, I would love to confirm it to help a a friend before he stops growing. How much can you back up this or give any advice?