Daviddahbeed

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I wish that kind would show his cock or something. He's so goddamn boring
He’s extremely boring and I find myself looking at his snaps every day just hoping for a morsel of something interesting. Guy can’t even act excited about winning thousands of dollars playing poker like give us SOMETHING

Daviddahbeed

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
As someone with a full time job barely making enough to get by, it irks me to see this 24 year old dude who lives with his parents and has no job who just works out, plays poker and streams Fortnite telling me to be productive. Anyone else? Like the people that are seeing that snap don’t have to be told to be productive because they have no other choice.

Attachments

fightinphils2015

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
As someone with a full time job barely making enough to get by, it irks me to see this 24 year old dude who lives with his parents and has no job who just works out, plays poker and streams Fortnite telling me to be productive. Anyone else? Like the people that are seeing that snap don’t have to be told to be productive because they have no other choice.
Basically summed up every “influencer”

Ziga299

Superior Member
Media
End stage capitalism, bae. Jk

Reactions: Precumboy

Vc05

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
He pretended he was living with roommates for a bit but he actually was living with his family the whole time lol.

Vc05

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wait huh why do you think he's faking about roommates. he was in college he had in College housing. so he had roommates now he's finished with college so he doesn't have roommates now. He moved back home.
Post-college he said he was living in a house with his dogs and roommates.

If you don’t keep up with his snap story, you’ll have 0 clue what I’m discussing.

donoone

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Post-college he said he was living in a house with his dogs and roommates.

If you don’t keep up with his snap story, you’ll have 0 clue what I’m discussing.
I also watch his snap too. where do you think most of the pictures I post come from? PS it wasn't his dog it was a roommate's dog Bella If I remember correctly. I don't just watch this snap, I watche his twitch to.

But honestly it doesn't matter you can believe whatever you want to believe .