Daviddahbeed

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Simon has some fun in Vegas
I’m actually kinda stoked to see this cuz up to this point I’ve never seen him show interest in anyone ever and it’s nice to see SOMETHING different from him. Figures that it would take someone else showing us for us to see it lol

Reactions: Ziga299
D

deleted15783961

I’m actually kinda stoked to see this cuz up to this point I’ve never seen him show interest in anyone ever and it’s nice to see SOMETHING different from him. Figures that it would take someone else showing us for us to see it lol
Can't really blame him. Having a decent following on social media probably makes him want to have some sort of privacy.

Reactions: Ziga299

Ballsniffer496

Legendary Member
Media
Simón on twitch right now talking about the kinda girls he likes and the girls he's dated . He's only dated girls with names that start k . So there kkk in his past. Him and his virgin friends are playing a game where they talk about what they like in girls . Simon is the most boring person in the world :D . He pretty much wants a nice blonde Christian girl by the way how he describes the girl of his dreams

Jace0291

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Wow this guy is frightfully boring. Can't believe he has as many followers as he does. "This is the funniest thing ever" baby nobody even chuckled
I would disagree I follow A lot of streamers on twitch and kick some big name ones, but I honestly think Edwin is one of the best most interesting streamers out there just hasn’t gotten the kind of recognition yet… though that clip maybe not a good example of that

Jace0291

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Pretty sure Simon has said before on other peoples streams he’s had a couple bodies…. But I don’t think he’s had the much experience with girls, and honestly wouldn’t be surprised if he’s done some stuff with some of his guy friends on the dl

Ziga299

Superior Member
Media
Pretty sure Simon has said before on other peoples streams he’s had a couple bodies…. But I don’t think he’s had the much experience with girls, and honestly wouldn’t be surprised if he’s done some stuff with some of his guy friends on the dl
Yeah I think you’re right. I think there’s more to him than being really hot (unlike so many influencers) so I guess it’s in his interests not to do onlyfans properly. But he could make a lot I think.