Silicone Hall of Fame

LAnipplePIG

Sexy Member
Media
Can anyone tell me how someone like Eddie Guanipa got such length, where most siliconed men seem to get mostly girth? Is it genetics or type of pumping? Is it where the silicone is placed? Been searching and can't find an explanation. Thanks!

Reactions: IrritatingOne

bigguy19161

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Can anyone tell me how someone like Eddie Guanipa got such length, where most siliconed men seem to get mostly girth? Is it genetics or type of pumping? Is it where the silicone is placed? Been searching and can't find an explanation. Thanks!
I have often wondered the same thing. As we know, liquid silicone is injected into the skin of the penis forming a cover over the penis itself and creates the inflated skin giving both girth and length. It is my opinion that Edgar Guanipa has a foreskin that over the years has stretched to expand to knee length. Looking at this photo, his penis looks very hard and rough on the end and the texture is different from the base. I think his original core penis is buried very deep in all that skin and what we see is hardened liquid silicone. That is my opinion. I hope that some of the experienced guys on this thread will respond since I have none first hand.

Eddie 5.jpg

IrritatingOne

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have often wondered the same thing. As we know, liquid silicone is injected into the skin of the penis forming a cover over the penis itself and creates the inflated skin giving both girth and length. It is my opinion that Edgar Guanipa has a foreskin that over the years has stretched to expand to knee length. Looking at this photo, his penis looks very hard and rough on the end and the texture is different from the base. I think his original core penis is buried very deep in all that skin and what we see is hardened liquid silicone. That is my opinion. I hope that some of the experienced guys on this thread will respond since I have none first hand.

View attachment 107215551
I think there was speculation of synthol too

bigguy19161

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think there was speculation of synthol too
That seems familiar...think I read that somewhere. I have only seen photos of men injecting synthol into arms and chests and it creates a very distorted and unattractive look. Another dangerous substance. I will do some research to see if he injected Synthol. Thanks for your comment
Stay safe. Cheers!

bigguy19161

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I did not find any definitive information about Edgar using Synthol, however, I located the original thread here on LPSG that introduced that possibility along even other options for enlargement. It is one page and was interesting to me. Cheers!

Curiosity —

IrritatingOne

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Reactions: bigguy19161

bigguy19161

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I first read speculation about it here Ladies, do you find Muscle Eddie attractive? (NSFW and steamy pics)
I dont think he's ever said what he injected though
I found the November 24, 2013 notes fascinating. A lot of people know Eddie or think they do. I have never heard anything about his personality so how do these folks know that he is mentally unstable, arrogant, and rude or how loud he belches. Some seem to believe they are seeing his head, but I think it is the formation of injected foreskin at the end that long ago covered his original cock. All speculation on my part. I have seen guys who do not have sufficient coverage and occasionally a small head will pop out of a huge thick juiced cock and it is always a surprise but it is what it is. There are some nice old photos, yet, I think most or all have found their way to the internet. I had such high hopes for his site at Patreon, but alas, he has moved on. Thanks for sharing. Cheers!​

IrritatingOne

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I found the November 24, 2013 notes fascinating. A lot of people know Eddie or think they do. I have never heard anything about his personality so how do these folks know that he is mentally unstable, arrogant, and rude or how loud he belches. Some seem to believe they are seeing his head, but I think it is the formation of injected foreskin at the end that long ago covered his original cock. All speculation on my part. I have seen guys who do not have sufficient coverage and occasionally a small head will pop out of a huge thick juiced cock and it is always a surprise but it is what it is. There are some nice old photos, yet, I think most or all have found their way to the internet. I had such high hopes for his site at Patreon, but alas, he has moved on. Thanks for sharing. Cheers!​
speaking of his patreon, heres an archive of it. Cant figure out for the life of me how to get the videos to work though Posts of MUSCLESTUDIO from Patreon | Kemono

bigguy19161

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
speaking of his patreon, heres an archive of it. Cant figure out for the life of me how to get the videos to work though Posts of MUSCLESTUDIO from Patreon | Kemono
The Patreon site is defunct. I think all of these are photos unless you see some attachments that are videos. On the opening page, all I see are photos and when I click on Muscle Studio, the message is the same as when he closed it that Patreon is no longer supporting the site or whatever. To my knowledge, the videos from that site are unavailable. Where did you find this? You must be Sherlock Holmes... :grinning:

IrritatingOne

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The Patreon site is defunct. I think all of these are photos unless you see some attachments that are videos. On the opening page, all I see are photos and when I click on Muscle Studio, the message is the same as when he closed it that Patreon is no longer supporting the site or whatever. To my knowledge, the videos from that site are unavailable. Where did you find this? You must be Sherlock Holmes... :grinning:
I'm good at finding things, lol. The black squares with text on them give you a button that says download video, but when you click them it just shows a bunch of text. I've downloaded vids from that side before for other creators, but maybe Eddie's didn't upload correctly. If anyone managed to download them it'd be great if you could upload them here!

Aaron2810

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
You're correct about his foreskin completely covering the head of his cock. It has hardened because of the injections in that area. I think some people mistake this for the actual head based on old grainy pics and vids where it's hard to tell what you're looking at.

I also wish someone had been able to save and upload on this thread some of those Patreon vids. Hopefully someone one day will do just that.

bigguy19161

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You're correct about his foreskin completely covering the head of his cock. It has hardened because of the injections in that area. I think some people mistake this for the actual head based on old grainy pics and vids where it's hard to tell what you're looking at.

I also wish someone had been able to save and upload on this thread some of those Patreon vids. Hopefully someone one day will do just that.
Hi Aaron. I paid a 1 month subscription for the MUSCLESTUDIO site at Patreon featuring those "private" videos of Edgar in his studio. The videos were not available for regular download and it is my opinion that any of those fortunate enough to have an available software to download the videos have not posted them here due to privacy and copyright laws protecting Patreon and Eddie. That said, I am grateful to have seen them at all. I appreciate your comments. Cheers!

Reactions: ItalMusc

IrritatingOne

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

This is probably kinda gross to ask, but i wonder how he cleans it properly. If his foreskin is hardened like that how could you clean it?

bigguy19161

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This is probably kinda gross to ask, but i wonder how he cleans it properly. If his foreskin is hardened like that how could you clean it?
I recall that in one of the deleted videos, he kisses his cock and comes away with cum dripping down...yeah, a bit graphic. But my point is, he obviously can still piss and cum, so the tissue/skin must be flexible enough to clean underneath all those folds of skin even if the outer layer is so rough. The area would have to be cleaned to avoid an on-going yeast infection. He just remains a mystery to me in many ways. Wish he had a blog or site to ask questions. So far, most of the information is opinion and speculation. His bio indicates that he is only 56 years old yet the recent photos I have seen show that he is aging very fast.

Edgar  Guanipa.jpg

IrritatingOne

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I recall that in one of the deleted videos, he kisses his cock and comes away with cum dripping down...yeah, a bit graphic. But my point is, he obviously can still piss and cum, so the tissue/skin must be flexible enough to clean underneath all those folds of skin even if the outer layer is so rough. The area would have to be cleaned to avoid an on-going yeast infection. He just remains a mystery to me in many ways. Wish he had a blog or site to ask questions. So far, most of the information is opinion and speculation. His bio indicates that he is only 56 years old yet the recent photos I have seen show that he is aging very fast.

View attachment 107630711
I cant imagine that all the things he's taken/ done to his body have been great for his lifespan. I'd also love just a straight up, honest, Q&A from him. He seems to interesting a character to not do one.
also I'd love to see him visit a urologist, I think they would faint from shock!

• Haha

bigguy19161

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

View attachment 107215551
Further to this conversation, I was looking at some old photos of Edgar and you can see that additional "something" has been added to change the appearance of the end of his cock as well as lengthen and change the texture of his skin. What do you think?

Eddie7.jpg

Badunkbadonk

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Los Angeles, California, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
This is probably kinda gross to ask, but i wonder how he cleans it properly. If his foreskin is hardened like that how could you cl
Shower gel, a hand-held shower head on the focused setting, and a finger or two seems to do the trick on my considerably smaller member.

Reactions: Thr3Dk1LL3r