Show your pictures with using an extender!

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This is the extra wide LeLuv model with a real 2 inch circumference mouth at the base.

The strap smashes my inner foreskin and it’s fairly painful but I think it’s important since it breaks up scar tissue and plaque. I have to stop pumping for weeks to completely deflate back to my normal size but it’s worth it since I’ve lost a half inch of length since I was in my twenties. 19569D77-7056-413A-A3E8-ADFDB4C891BD.jpeg

D

deleted572390

What are you using for the ring part under the head ? I see everyone using something similar ? Between me bei g thick and a smaller head for how thick i am thw strap provided is real hard to get tight without pinching then doesnt hold under pressure. I was.thinking something narrower that would cstch under the head would work but dont know what? Tia!

tnman

SIR Daddy
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
What are you using for the ring part under the head ? I see everyone using something similar ? Between me bei g thick and a smaller head for how thick i am thw strap provided is real hard to get tight without pinching then doesnt hold under pressure. I was.thinking something narrower that would cstch under the head would work but dont know what? Tia!
It's the rubber straps that come with the unit when you buy it, One thing is they do not last long and have to be replaced often, if you notice on another pic he has a cushion over the stap to help keep it from digging in. One more thing is you could have the unit extended to long for you cock size, I know you are 9 inches, but still, if your head is pulling out it's one or the other issue. It has nothing to do with the size of your head. Our dicks are built very similar, although I am in no way your length, but all the time I used one it was always a problem of my head popping out or cutting it so deep it hurt. I have seen new models with a suction type head, but I have had issues with slippage and breaking with them as well, but understand I have not used one in a good 5 years, so I would think by now a lot of those issues would have been addressed with the manufacturer ?

Reactions: tripod

bd19962015

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have tried many extenders but the apex by Massive novelties is by far favorite

First it's a high tension extender so you don't have to wear it nearly as long it takes me 40 to 50 mins hit my target elongation of 4 to 6 percent

Second it's huge. Great for guys who want to use vacuum or compression style attachments. It works with existing equipment. The base model can accommodate 2 inches to 10.5 inches

I used variations of the apex and I gained .6 inches in about 4 months granted I lost some size due to covid.

Anyone serious about PE I strongly recommend this over any other extender on the market

Attachments

_mfrankb_

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
For those of you doing long stretching sessions - do you take breaks? If so, how often? I am just getting started and want to make sure I don’t overdo it and cause myself harm. I have slowly been building up time. Today I did two 50 minute sessions with a 5 minute break in between.

_mfrankb_

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
IMG_3521.jpeg

Stretching today. I am about two months in using the extender almost every day. I’ve worked up to wearing it for 3-4 most days. I am seeing improvements to erection quality and to my flaccid size. No measurable change in erection size yet. Planning to go everyday for a total of six months and see where I’m at.

John_S

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Stretching today. I am about two months in using the extender almost every day. I’ve worked up to wearing it for 3-4 most days. I am seeing improvements to erection quality and to my flaccid size. No measurable change in erection size yet. Planning to go everyday for a total of six months and see where I’m at.

I started stretching in late November. I've kept a log and am almost to 300 hours now. It is often uncomfortable. I've learned a few things from my experience - I take most weekends off, 3 to 6 hours a day is good, I use self adhesive wrap under the strap (I tried a silicone sleeve but it slips), I apply moisturizer when done for the day.

Progress has been slow but steady. The guide suggested I start with the rods at 5.25 inches which was conservative and I suppose that was to get used to it. I'm now at 7 inches and will add another .2 inch week after next. Girth has increased proportionally to length. I'm pleased with the results.

_mfrankb_

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I started stretching in late November. I've kept a log and am almost to 300 hours now. It is often uncomfortable. I've learned a few things from my experience - I take most weekends off, 3 to 6 hours a day is good, I use self adhesive wrap under the strap (I tried a silicone sleeve but it slips), I apply moisturizer when done for the day.

Progress has been slow but steady. The guide suggested I start with the rods at 5.25 inches which was conservative and I suppose that was to get used to it. I'm now at 7 inches and will add another .2 inch week after next. Girth has increased proportionally to length. I'm pleased with the results.
I am also keeping a log. I track my extender time and settings each day, and I am tracking penis measurements once a month. I started with a conservative rod length as well, and added on after I had built up my time some.

I am also using a Bathmate HydroXtreme in the shower each morning. 3 reps of 2 minutes each (track this in my log as well). I feel like the forced extra blood flow has been good for encouraging both growth and recovery from the trauma of the stretching / traction.

And finally, I have been wearing some Stealth Innerwear several times a week. This is a more passive stretch, but I think it is helpful to the overall process.