Show your pictures with using an extender!

D

deleted18819981

New. Just got my first extender. Not sure I’m doing it right. Here’s me flaccid. If it gets hard, at all I don’t fit through the extender base. My concern now is steadily increasing the tension, as I have no more “rods” to use. I bought two extenders and am using rods from both. Thanks for any input.
DAFAD32D-9682-4E6D-BEAF-FFD636893423.jpeg

91D3E2D1-16F3-4C12-B3D3-22A14D9DD107.gif

tnman

SIR Daddy
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
New. Just got my first extender. Not sure I’m doing it right. Here’s me flaccid. If it gets hard, at all I don’t fit through the extender base. My concern now is steadily increasing the tension, as I have no more “rods” to use. I bought two extenders and am using rods from both. Thanks for any input.
View attachment 83634431
View attachment 83634451
Just buy yourself a few new or extra rods, where ever you bought it will sell them too you, but frankly you looked stretched to the max at this point

Reactions: deleted18819981
D

deleted18819981

Just buy yourself a few new or extra rods, where ever you bought it will sell them too you, but frankly you looked stretched to the max at this point
Thanks. I guess so. I didn’t feel a strong pull from the base but I guess that’s okay? Maybe too strong would be bad? But, yeah, I guess just keep adding rods as needed.

tnman

SIR Daddy
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Thanks. I guess so. I didn’t feel a strong pull from the base but I guess that’s okay? Maybe too strong would be bad? But, yeah, I guess just keep adding rods as needed.
Well that fucker looks stretched to the max? I can tell you from experience that too much is too painful and you will quit, I stopped because I don't care what kind of strap I bought to hold my head it always slipped eventually, that or it choked my head til I could not feel it anymore and it would turn cold

D

deleted18819981

Well that fucker looks stretched to the max? I can tell you from experience that too much is too painful and you will quit, I stopped because I don't care what kind of strap I bought to hold my head it always slipped eventually, that or it choked my head til I could not feel it anymore and it would turn cold
Yeah, it definitely hurt some where the strap gripped just below my glans. But at the best it felt perfectly comfortable. Could pull more from there I think, but you’re right about the strap leaving a painful ring.