Shogo Twins

upandatthem

Cherished Member
Media
just wondering any one brought any of their new stuff? i mean do they show more than they did before?
whats the most dick they've shown?

cachiva

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He offered a set with"naked" in the description, and a
preview pic that showed him standing in front of the
camera, hands at his side, with an emoji covering his
junk.

I bought the set.

That image was not part of the set, just pics with him
covering his junk. I complained to OF, and wanted a
refund for the scam. Ms. OF told me that she checked,
and I did indeed receive images for my money, and there
was nothing she would do. And then... that offering
was removed from the feed!

I am sure the picture described above is his ass, not his dick.

dngerboy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I wonder if anyone buy or just a scam lol if anyone did buy tell us if he show dick.
Bartel, you keep posting asking if people have bought their pics and if he shows dick.

Go up and look at my #257 post, and Cachiva's post above #281. Cachiva's post said they EXPLICITELY said "naked", and when they received their photos, it was him covering his junk again. Cachiva even reported it to OF.

Out of all of these pics posted here on this entire 15 page thread, there is only *1* photo that has been posted that showed the tip of his cock. 1. Out of hundreds of photos.

It blows my mind that people are still asking if they post nudes. They do NOT. They post suggestive pics alluding to the idea that they will show you cock for 100$, but they never do.

You seem to be ignoring all the warning signs. Perhaps its on purpose, or perhaps you're just simping really hard for dick pics from these guys.

I recommend, *strongly*, that you buy the next set of "fully nude baby, come see this dick" shots that they post, and let us know.

I don't know what else more to tell you. A half-dozen people have literally spelled it out for you already.

Reactions: Heyyyy