Shogo Twins

corbun

Expert Member
Media
I just subscribed. Not worth it. A few shirtless pics and underwear shots but they are cropped in a way that you can't even see any bulge. I unlocked a set of photos he messaged me for $5 and they were the type of photos you'd see on his instagram. I'll let you know if he posts anything worthwhile.

jake_2090

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
He said on Instagram he won't post any nudity on it, it's for things he can't post on Instagram, so I imagine underwear and that's about it.

Dw43679

Expert Member
Media
what's wrong with nudes? Why can't they show nudes? Lots of famous people have nudes out there.
In the beginning he thought he was going to do nudes then he changed his mind. He might change it back when everyone unsubscribes. who cares about underwear pics after u promise nudes and sex vids

jake_2090

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
In the beginning he thought he was going to do nudes then he changed his mind. He might change it back when everyone unsubscribes. who cares about underwear pics after u promise nudes and sex vids
He has a religious family, and he's close to his mother who also is active on his Tiktok/Instagram, I don't think he would post anything 18+ just in case she saw it, I imagine she knows about his OF but knows he's not posting nudes, so she's fine with it.

Dw43679

Expert Member
Media
He has a religious family, and he's close to his mother who also is active on his Tiktok/Instagram, I don't think he would post anything 18+ just in case she saw it, I imagine she knows about his OF but knows he's not posting nudes, so she's fine with it.
Regardless she didnt just become religious and active on tiktok/instagram so he could've started by saying it's non-nude not switch it up a month after saying it's not 18+