Shayne topp

GustavoAckles

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Honestly, I fell in love with him watching Smosh old videos when he was thinner(muscle like) and used to look like every romantic interested in teenage books and movies, but now days he look a whole new level of hot; the tuck in shirts, the growing beard, the massive size of his muscles and ass. He just gets hotter each days and seriously hurts not to have him

Drakenfan

Superior Member
Media
Puntarenas, Provincia de Puntarenas,Costa Rica
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Whenever I watch any video with him I always get so distracted by his huge biceps. Seriously I'd give anything to get to feel his sexy ass guns
Same goes for me, and he does not do it and purpose, his muscles het bigger very time

Drakenfan

Superior Member
Media
Puntarenas, Provincia de Puntarenas,Costa Rica
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Honestly, I fell in love with him watching Smosh old videos when he was thinner(muscle like) and used to look like every romantic interested in teenage books and movies, but now days he look a whole new level of hot; the tuck in shirts, the growing beard, the massive size of his muscles and ass. He just gets hotter each days and seriously hurts not to have him
OMG yes, like 5 years ago he was of course very muscle like, but nowadays godamm, those muscles, his ass, and just general looks have been a massive glow up