Shawn Mendes

Schlong87

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
No idea what his feet would smell like but the scent of his hole is more appealing to me.
that hole probably smells so ripe and sweaty! i cannot picture Shawn's hole smelling good or his dick and balls either!

Caesarimp

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Y'know, I generally don't think of myself as a prude, but is it not possible to keep the vivid descriptions of smelling hole to the DMs? Every time I come into a thread now it's like listening to the mutterings of the insane while walking down the hallway to Hannibal Lecter's cell. People yell at anyone who engages in any kind of discussion around here, but swooping in to deliver a non sequitur about odors or bodily fluids with no other contribution or context is just fine, I guess. Yes, I know what the name of the site is, you don't need to remind me. I don't know, I'm getting old.

Identity

Worshipped Member
Media
Y'know, I generally don't think of myself as a prude, but is it not possible to keep the vivid descriptions of smelling hole to the DMs? Every time I come into a thread now it's like listening to the mutterings of the insane while walking down the hallway to Hannibal Lecter's cell. People yell at anyone who engages in any kind of discussion around here, but swooping in to deliver a non sequitur about odors or bodily fluids with no other contribution or context is just fine, I guess. Yes, I know what the name of the site is, you don't need to remind me. I don't know, I'm getting old.
prude.gif

danielbrito116

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual

duelapshin

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
you have a point. i've had to unfollow threads on some of my favorites because people are so over the top.