Shawn Mendes

Nicklikesfeet1

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Gonna reiterate my theory that he has no idea foot fetishes are a thing, he just thinks he's posting silly fun pictures, and nobody has told him because it drives up his social media traffic
He must know, he isn’t delusional or a child, he sees what people are saying, plus there was that whole thing and articles about his kissing Camila’s foot, I’m sure he knows about people liking his feet

Caesarimp

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He must know, he isn’t delusional or a child, he sees what people are saying, plus there was that whole thing and articles about his kissing Camila’s foot, I’m sure he knows about people liking his feet

Probably, but my theory is funnier.

beherenow

Superior Member
Media
considering that man is a full of hippie and he's always barefoot even without showing I think there are more chances that he's trying to make us see him connecting with nature or some bullshit like that, than anything else
How is he a "hippie?" Perhaps your definition of that word differs from mine, but I don't see his as anything like a hippie.

Reactions: ralyhsk

giodeali

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
How is he a "hippie?" Perhaps your definition of that word differs from mine, but I don't see his as anything like a hippie.
he's into meditation, nature and spiritual hippie stuff also clearly started taking all type of drugs. he smokes weed in public but probably has done something else too

jkc

Worshipped Member
Media
HIs feet smell like garlic mayo dip mmmm
shawnmendes.gif