Sexy Men From Survivor

ss872

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I meant to add this but can't edit it in...

I am sad that Venus seems to be going against Hunter. I need them to make love, not war because they are my top 2.

I'm sad Jess went but she really was a mess. Q, Kenzie, and Tiffany are much stronger players that should make the merge portion of the game more strategic.

qwertyuiopad

Cherished Member
Media
This season the women are hot , men are not...and the standard of game play is even worse than Survivor Romania Season 5 that is on air as well. How could Jess not understand it was a fake idol?

Lmao it’s literally been two episodes and we’ve seen only 1/3 tribes go to tribal. I’m sure it’s a little hasty to compare it to a different entire season

Reactions: Caesarimp

maxall

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Sorry, but I don't get the complainin'. This cast is definitely one of the hottest Survivor has ever had, and I love all the diverse and wonderful personalities; all exactly the sort of people viewers at home love to interact with in real life
old school vs new school. Case closed.
AD39A067-CE39-49C8-A3BB-12C2C15B50D2.jpeg
4017E7B5-2477-43BB-91AF-C91675266722.jpeg

hottiesnhotties

Superior Member
Media
Dont say anything bro......yes they are right its the HOTTEST!!!!!!

Because if you use logic, give proof , add pictures, spend time ...people will say why you are not banned.

Contrary if newbies abuse, ask u to shut up, ping in dm full of abuses, they are doing favor to the forum!

Anyways, data wins , perception looses....that's how life is.

Reactions: maxall