Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Hello everyone!
I'm really sexually active and I've been active for years now and I'd love to share my experiences and hear about yours!
Are you guys straight, bi or gay? Are you in a relationship, have fwb or just one night stands? I am bi single rn and have some friends (guys and girls) that I often see to have fun for a night! Otherwise I just go with some random people I meet on the internet. I'm a top massive dick and I love to try out new things and watch people reactions when we sleep together. I prefer older guys/girls usually but also around my age.

I live my sexual life pretty freely and probably that's why I enjoy it more. How often do you have sex? I usually do it once or twice a week (except on holidays when I do it like every day) and I think its a good way to have fun and relax after a stressful day or week. If I had time is have sex 24/7 but that's too unrealistic! (Just kidding :p).

You can DM me for more if you want to know something more, or I can just share it here. I'd love to know what are your thoughts and your personal experiences! Some questions to help you: Does everything goes smoothly? Do you have issues sometimes? What's the thing you like most? Etc.

QuietDood144

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I was like that at one time, but i've slowed down quite a bit and i've changed along the way. I lived in the city back then. Now I live in a rural community. My nearest hook-up is an hour away lol. Though I'm not young (42) or super hung (6"), I can relate to some things. I started when I was 20 and I must say I've had a pretty good run. I've always been bisexual, but leaned more toward the D for the past 5 years. I've had every shape and size of penis either anally and/or orally. Right now I'm dealing with a special friend who's a married man and came out to me recently (not sure if sex right off the hop was the best way to deal with it). Also there's a jealousy situation, that I'm not adding any fire to, which is good. I wasn't into those guys anyway. I like straight-acting gays the most for some reason. I find it provocative. there's no much more lol.

Jamesforeon

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I don’t usually hook up with guys where I live but I do sleep around when I travel to Europe. I enjoy traveling often and I typically like to hit up multiple countries (3-6) at once. I find it thrilling to find people in every country.

I mostly use Grindr because, though I have basic communication skills of multiple languages, it’s not enough for me to chat up a guy sexually at the bar. My circle of men unfortunately is reduced to men who are able and willing to chat in English. I understand why the locals don’t want to chat in English but I cannot set boundaries with them. However I do recall a handful of men where we simply did not communicate and I did not know their name, which makes it also thrilling. My only real boundary is condoms for anal. I do like to be slapped (though strangers never slap hard enough) and gentle strangling (strangers rarely do).

It’s always been quite smooth except for my most recent encounter. He canceled last minute on the first night. I was intending to ignore him after that but it was during the off season in the small town of Cordoba, Spain. I couldn’t get much of a bite elsewhere so I agreed to meet up on my own schedule. He was on the opposite end of the town in a more quiet slightly rough neighborhood. It didn’t seem as nice as where I was staying so I shared my location with my friend like I always do.

I approached his building and 50% of guys meet me at the door and 50% discretely buzz me in. He did the latter. I entered the building and it looked like an abandoned hospital. No medical equipment but tile covered the floor to the ceiling. It had a very long hallway with no doors or lights except for the elevator at the very end. I decided to use the wrap around staircase because I didn’t want to be trapped in the elevator. I got to his floor and he wasn’t there. I was so close to leaving. He opened the door and there was another dimly lit long hallway. I was ready to leave again as it seemed like a maze in there. He led me to the last room where I finally saw windows. His room was messy with a mattress on the floor. Guys usually have presentable rooms, as I assume they tidy up before expecting company. I was horny so we hooked up. He had a nice dick and knew how to use it.

A more pleasant time I was in Viareggio, Italy. What was supposed to be one room in an airbnb ended being the entire house, as others did not check in until the next day. I took the opportunity to find the first guy with a big dick to get fucked. He didn’t speak much English and I don’t know the gay terminology so we just had sex like animals. On Grindr I told him I wanted him to face fuck me until I gagged, which he did. He had me on my knees and he placed both hands on my head to use as his personal toy thrusting his dick in my throat as he bobbed my head back and forth. For stability I would grab his thick thighs or strong back and ass. We switched positions and while my head was hanging off the bed, he shoved his dick deep down my throat until he could feel it from my neck. He continued to do this until I was squirming for air. He would stop briefly and then service me again. I loved it.

When we moved to anal and he was pounding me in every position on the bed, he suddenly picked me up and did it even harder against the wall. We had a stunning home to ourselves and made every use of it. Our grunts and moans of pleasure echoed through the entire home. I can’t remember how he left but we just parted and went our separate ways. I never got his name. I think I went to the town and got some gelato as a treat.

notthatguy

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
If you are young and hung you should wear clothes that best presents your assets...

You know the old saying.... it pays to advertise.

My friend's son has a bigger asset than anyone at any age should let alone someone who only 18... when dressed to impress, the conversations stop in the room when he walks. It looks like he has a small animal trapped in his pants.

dan901

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hello everyone!
I'm really sexually active and I've been active for years now and I'd love to share my experiences and hear about yours!
Are you guys straight, bi or gay? Are you in a relationship, have fwb or just one night stands? I am bi single rn and have some friends (guys and girls) that I often see to have fun for a night! Otherwise I just go with some random people I meet on the internet. I'm a top massive dick and I love to try out new things and watch people reactions when we sleep together. I prefer older guys/girls usually but also around my age.

I live my sexual life pretty freely and probably that's why I enjoy it more. How often do you have sex? I usually do it once or twice a week (except on holidays when I do it like every day) and I think its a good way to have fun and relax after a stressful day or week. If I had time is have sex 24/7 but that's too unrealistic! (Just kidding :p).

You can DM me for more if you want to know something more, or I can just share it here. I'd love to know what are your thoughts and your personal experiences! Some questions to help you: Does everything goes smoothly? Do you have issues sometimes? What's the thing you like most? Etc.
Do you slept with different guys every time?
With how many guys you slept with in this year?