Seduce My Husband (New York - NYC)

CoupleOfCocks

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
My husband is 34 years old, tall (6'3"), and very good looking. He's in shape, a top, and overall an attractive great guy with a killer smile.

The thing is that he's always had a straight-guy fantasy, which he recognizes is a little problematic, but hey let's not kink shame. He's bi so we've looked on apps like Feeld before, but never had any luck.

He's great about making my sexual fantasies come to life so I really want to repay the favor. I recognize the amount of actual straight guys what would be willing to hook-up with another guy are fairly slim, so I'm looking for a bi/gay man to pretend to be straight for a night. I would say that I met you through work, or a friend-of-a-friend. We would all go out drinks. At some point, I would leave, and you guys would continue and eventually have some fun. I would introduce you as straight and hopefully this would be a creative and fulfilling way to scratch his itch.

What's in for you? For starters, my husband is very hot. And he's pretty much a strict top. However, when we've talked about this fantasy of his, he's mentioned that would be a scenario where he would consider bottoming. I know a lot of gay guys find it hot to make a bottom out of a top, so that could be a possibility. Of course, it depends on your chemistry. And if you're a bottom and aren't looking to top, then perfect. He'll top the f*ck of you.

He's into all types of guys. He's white, and no racial hangups. Live in Chelsea (NYC).

I know this is a little strange, but it could be pretty hot. If you're interested, send me a DM.