Looking 4 Real Doctor to give me a physical. (NYC)

thickuc2024

Expert Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
I live in NYC and always been a fantasy of mine to have a doctor give me a physical and have it be a bit intimate or sexual. Can take it as far as you want. I once had a gay doctor and I asked him what something on my balls was and I got fully rock hard and it was in his face and he spent a while down there looking at it. We didn't do anything but was hot.

I am open to a discussion beforehand. I am a very nice and polite person and honestly would NEVER do anything to jeopardize someone's life. I just love the risk/thrill of it. We don't even have to be that sexual. If you know of someone I will keep it a secret.

I am in my 30s, thick uncut cock with lots of foreskin.

Imsu Chu

Sexy Member
Media
I live in NYC and always been a fantasy of mine to have a doctor give me a physical and have it be a bit intimate or sexual. Can take it as far as you want. I once had a gay doctor and I asked him what something on my balls was and I got fully rock hard and it was in his face and he spent a while down there looking at it. We didn't do anything but was hot.

I am open to a discussion beforehand. I am a very nice and polite person and honestly would NEVER do anything to jeopardize someone's life. I just love the risk/thrill of it. We don't even have to be that sexual. If you know of someone I will keep it a secret.

I have the same fantasy. Hope yours is fulfilled!

playklax01

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I've always found medfet stuff pretty kinky. The closest I've been with this in real life was when I was being evaluated for taking the tri-mix injection since I was having trouble with erections, and refuse to take the PDE5 drugs. The environment (Center of Sexual Medicine...never knew that was a thing!) was super casual but professional, it was in a hospital. They inject me and monitor my artificially induced erection for like a half hour/45 minutes. You're pants less with a boner the whole time, nothing covering you, and got nurses/doctors coming and going to look at you, to touch it, squeeze it. And you can occasionally jerk off to get it harder now and then.

It was such a unique and liberating experience, totally. I think I could have gotten a decent boner without the injection in that environment.

simsalabimm

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure

I had a physical made by a doctor i met online... He was 35 years old and he is bi. It was planned that He had to examine me from head to toe. We met at his beach house. He brought with him his bag with all his medical tools and the hospital (green or blue I don't remember) clothing with those plastic shoes open in the back... It lasted around an hour and was very professional beside the fact that his dick was rock hard all the time and he teased me with it tons of times while moving around me... He added also some stuff that usually isn't done on reality like measuring me all the body parts. The fun part was when i was standing and he put my underwear down to my ankles and while doing he was like 10centimeters away from my dick. It was a really funny role-play, and he took it seriously since he didn't want me to smile or be silly. When he put that woodden stick on my tongue I almost puked :joy::joy::joy:... Don't know why but that doesn't happen with dicks.... :joy::joy::joy: Anyway he wasn't really my type so we ended up with him on his knees sucking me and then we jerked off and I had to sleep hugging him all night long and didn't sleep at all because he snored like a tractor...:blush::blush::blush::blush:

silahis90210

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

It will probably be difficult to get it going with a real doctor because of professional ethics regarding things like that. Perhaps, role-playing with a paid participant might be your answer. :imp:

tominrichmond

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I had a physical made by a doctor i met online... He was 35 years old and he is bi. It was planned that He had to examine me from head to toe. We met at his beach house. He brought with him his bag with all his medical tools and the hospital (green or blue I don't remember) clothing with those plastic shoes open in the back... It lasted around an hour and was very professional beside the fact that his dick was rock hard all the time and he teased me with it tons of times while moving around me... He added also some stuff that usually isn't done on reality like measuring me all the body parts. The fun part was when i was standing and he put my underwear down to my ankles and while doing he was like 10centimeters away from my dick. It was a really funny role-play, and he took it seriously since he didn't want me to smile or be silly. When he put that woodden stick on my tongue I almost puked :joy::joy::joy:... Don't know why but that doesn't happen with dicks.... :joy::joy::joy: Anyway he wasn't really my type so we ended up with him on his knees sucking me and then we jerked off and I had to sleep hugging him all night long and didn't sleep at all because he snored like a tractor...:blush::blush::blush::blush:
You had to sleep with him? Ha.