Sebastian Croft

Carolina HM

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Did Sebastian and Miss Besso break up? They stopped liking each others posts more than a month now. I think is strange because they never hided their coupley support

Reactions: Spwimc1

JDFeet

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Thanks for the clarification
Somehow LPSG quit giving me updates on Bash's thread
You have to like a post or post a comment to keep getting notifications from thread that gets a tons of comments everyday. At least every few days or so.

bi_dom

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
LPSG does that constantly. You have to manually check threads sometimes lol.
Yeah, once a week I check the Forum > Unread Watched Threads to see the ones I haven't been notified of

5ye45

Legendary Member
Media
It does that sometimes and I haven’t figured out why. Very frustrating though

If you go to any other page than the very last one before you leave the thread (for example you check someone's comment on your comment on a previous page), you will not get a notification of new messages in the thread. Always make sure you're on the last page. At least that's my experience.

Reactions: Carolina HM

Dokteki

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
IT also ha
If you go to any other page than the very last one before you leave the thread (for example you check someone's comment on your comment on a previous page), you will not get a notification of new messages in the thread. Always make sure you're on the last page. At least that's my experience.
It also happens if someone you have on ignore is the newest post. It then does not give you an alert and it gives you no future alerts on that thread.

Dokteki

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It also happens if someone you have on ignore is the newest post. It then does not give you an alert and it gives you no future alerts on that thread.