Sebastian Croft

StrangerThing

Legendary Member
Media
The guy on his lap is an actor old Joe Locke born in 2003 but not sure for the exact date (hense the blurred face) so he might still be underage. But they seem to be very close and Joe has the pride flag in his profile and will also star in a LGBT series called Heartstopper.

Attachments

quizblorg

Superior Member
Media
Can't post it here as Locke won't turn 18 till next month, but there's a picture of them casually holding hands on social media. Looks a lot like they're a couple, and not exactly secretive about it either.

twinkscentral

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I def think that they are, unless they just like to be snuggly (nothing wrong with that)
Yep, that and I think what pushes it even more is that they’re so often going out for meals and seeing West End shows just the two of them too, Bash brought Joe as his plus one to his sisters wedding too.

I feel like it’ll be only a matter of time before they casually announce it on Valentine’s day or an anniversary or something.

bigboaster

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Yep, that and I think what pushes it even more is that they’re so often going out for meals and seeing West End shows just the two of them too, Bash brought Joe as his plus one to his sisters wedding too.

I feel like it’ll be only a matter of time before they casually announce it on Valentine’s day or an anniversary or something.
Hopefully

Reactions: Micky1991

Micky1991

Legendary Member
Media

Yeah they make a really cute couple , I wonder if they started seeing each other on set . I love when that happens lol