Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

Mrmeaty96

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think Jake is bisexual at the very least, if not just generally open to sex with any gender. He has older videos before he started his OF where he was getting fucked by transwomen and I have a hard time thinking his moaning and submissive nature was acting in those, especially when we see his acting in his newer/later videos with these guys.

I also think Scott falls into this category too. Likes sex with guys, but romantically prefers women. But he does seem to have the inclinations of a straight guy when it comes to his videos with the cheesy setups & bad acting intros.

Muscleterf54

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I think Jake is bisexual at the very least, if not just generally open to sex with any gender. He has older videos before he started his OF where he was getting fucked by transwomen and I have a hard time thinking his moaning and submissive nature was acting in those, especially when we see his acting in his newer/later videos with these guys.

I also think Scott falls into this category too. Likes sex with guys, but romantically prefers women. But he does seem to have the inclinations of a straight guy when it comes to his videos with the cheesy setups & bad acting intros.
Scott identifies as fluid I believe. Cheated on his previous girlfriend with a man he said.

Markus.Bittencourt

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Here is his response about not being bi.
View attachment 36385061

And about having an affair with a man for 2 years of his previous marriage and considering this guy as a potential permanent partner.
View attachment 36385071

Idk, I think most manliness workshops are bs and he's lying to himself. Sexuality is fluid, but it's not something you simply turn off, and if you do, then that's what turns many men into closet homophobic pieces of shit. I think he fell too hard for these girls and they messed him up, seems like he'd do well in polyamory culture.

Scott identifies as fluid I believe. Cheated on his previous girlfriend with a man he said.

you don’t see anything

On video he said he’s not bisexual!