Sambucha Youtuber

nj6443

Cherished Member
Media
To make it weirder I saw a post on this thread where the other guy liked Sam-
Wes is Sam’s friend since school or before. They are very good friends. Sam was one of the first ones Wes came out to and was totally cool with it. Wes is gay and Sam is straight

Also, I get this is an open discussion forum, but I used to really look forward to a notification every few days on this thread, cause it meant a new look at his biceps or something. A bit of a letdown to see the update(s) is someone saying “I want to lick his armpits” or smth

Last edited by a moderator:

corgisinablanket

Sexy Member
Media
Methuen, Massachusetts, United States of America
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Wes is Sam’s friend since high school or before. They are very good friends. Sam was one of the first ones Wes came out to and was totally cool with it. Wes is gay and Sam is straight

Also, I get this is an open discussion forum, but I used to really look forward to a notification every few days on this thread, cause it meant a new look at his biceps or something. A bit of a letdown to see the update(s) is someone saying “I want to lick his armpits” or smth
Oh ok thanks for clearing that up

jossy-valentine

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Wes is Sam’s friend since high school or before. They are very good friends. Sam was one of the first ones Wes came out to and was totally cool with it. Wes is gay and Sam is straight

Oh so the old tea was fake thanks clearing things out ...so do we know more of wes does he have a thread or social media?

oash

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

daksh_24

Cherished Member
Media
Delhi, National Capital Territory of Delhi,India
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
So he has a second youtube channel named Sam2cha where he used to post random long videos (have not uploaded on it for 2 years now). I was just checking and it has now been renamed to NoBigDeal. There is also a patreon link that says "no big deal show" with a coming soon notice. Idk Im excited.

Attachments

jossy-valentine

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

daksh_24

Cherished Member
Media
Delhi, National Capital Territory of Delhi,India
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
What video is this?? Did he really pop a titty without anybody asking for it? was it live?
This was a like a quick shot last about 1/4th of a second, I slowed the video. Also it was his latest long from video.

spermonster

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

oash

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Y’all have to make me stop noticing things about this bitch
Everything below the forehead. He has a big ass dome that someone else pointed out as to why he always wears the hats. All I see is that noggin now, even with the hat on.