Sambucha Youtuber

servx

Loved Member
Media
Buenos Aires (Buenos Aires F.D., Argentina)
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
So watching some of that guy's (Wesabi) clips (his Twitch btw), apparently he came out to Sam at one point, so maybe they were friends before that and continued being friends after. Not sure if he was actually Sam's boyfriend, going from the few clips I saw... Although he admitted that Sam was hot (I mean who wouldn't really)

I also lurked through his discord and I discovered that Sam was there at one point but then left the server, for some reason. I hope no drama happened between them, but they haven't made a collab for quite some time too.

Reactions: wackamole234

Coelacanthuser

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
So watching some of that guy's (Wesabi) clips (his Twitch btw), apparently he came out to Sam at one point, so maybe they were friends before that and continued being friends after. Not sure if he was actually Sam's boyfriend, going from the few clips I saw... Although he admitted that Sam was hot (I mean who wouldn't really)

I also lurked through his discord and I discovered that Sam was there at one point but then left the server, for some reason. I hope no drama happened between them, but they haven't made a collab for quite some time too.
I watched some of their duo streams before covid times, and I seem to remember they said they were friends since they were kids in NJ (and that Sam's straight). Wes appeared on Sam's stream half a year ago, but I haven't seen any other stream interaction in two years/since Sam blew up on the webs.

Reactions: servx