Sam asghari

Loggerboy87

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
What a wonderful man he is. So blessed with those huge enormous tits. Love when he doesn’t shave, adds that extra bit of hotness. Wonder how hairy he’s down there if he let it all grow out
Agreed, I’m obsessed with his tits, they’re amazing and really need to be worshipped. I don’t mind when he shaves, but love when he keeps them hairy. :heart_eyes:

Attachments

Scott11223344

Admired Member
Media
What a wonderful man he is. So blessed with those huge enormous tits. Love when he doesn’t shave, adds that extra bit of hotness. Wonder how hairy he’s down there if he let it all grow out

Agreed, I’m obsessed with his tits, they’re amazing and really need to be worshipped. I don’t mind when he shaves, but love when he keeps them hairy. :heart_eyes:
Can we stop calling them "tits"?? He's a man and has a chest, not tits!!!

Loggerboy87

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Haha of course we know it’s a beautiful big chest. And some really thick pecs. But it’s fun to call them tits cos they are big and so present
I just like to do because it amuses me how much it winds some people up :joy: plus I find it hot calling them tits.

Anyway, was looking gorgeous in his latest insta story. Obviously couldn’t help showing off that chest :heart_eyes:

Attachments

Nyc141

Legendary Member
Media
he looks so big and buff in photos, but in person he really looks normal and slim
That happens a lot. I once worked with this average looking gay guy. He later shared his Instagram and turns out he had a big following and i recognized the account. He looked NOTHING like his photos in person it was actually crazy.