Sam asghari

houdini-88

Sexy Member
Media
I wonder if all this teasing lately is him testing the waters for an only fans account

He would make a lot of money but I’m sure Britney will laugh at him on instagram or throw shade

Since she has no filter anymore

Reactions: Andrewharvey583

JG54321

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I wonder if all this teasing lately is him testing the waters for an only fans account

He would make a lot of money but I’m sure Britney will laugh at him on instagram or throw shade

Since she has no filter anymore
I mean he tried to go after her money in the divorce even though he signed a prenup, and threatened to expose her secrets if he didn’t get what he wanted, so I really have no sympathy for him. He’s hot but that’s where my caring starts and stops.

ShaggyDhs

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I mean he tried to go after her money in the divorce even though he signed a prenup, and threatened to expose her secrets if he didn’t get what he wanted, so I really have no sympathy for him. He’s hot but that’s where my caring starts and stops.
So he acted like every woman that has ever married a rich man and signed a prenup before hand? If women can do it, so can the men. That's equality.