Ryker Baloun

Fable88

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Oy vey!!
I was attracted to him ever since seeing him smile in the REACT and TEENS VS channels in YT.
His workout videos in TikTok are hot!
He's very... shapely. Tiny waist, broad shoulders, big juicy pecs. And the cute face certainly helps! :heart_eyes:
Wish there was something of him naked
I feel like we can take this as a given at this point. The sun is hot, water is wet, and the people on the LPSG forums want to see (PERSON IN THREAD TITLE) with their dick out. :joy:

Reactions: Bishy

SaturnFire

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
He's very... shapely. Tiny waist, broad shoulders, big juicy pecs. And the cute face certainly helps! :heart_eyes:
Right??!!!
His smile is what attracted me first in the YT videos, then I noticed he has a nice chest... I stalked him and nutted instantly when I saw him shirtless... dayum!

JDFeet

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
View attachment 124883031
He's in a new project about John Wayne Gacy. Probably won't be as homoerotic as the Netflix Dahmer show, but there's possibilities...
John Wayne Gacy was gay af in real life though, had a type of blonde tounge men, all his victims looked the same, looked like Ryker.

SmokedPython

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
John Wayne Gacy was gay af in real life though, had a type of blonde tounge men, all his victims looked the same, looked like Ryker.
That's true. Who's left in terms of gay US serial killers that they HAVEN'T made a movie or show about... Randy Kraft?

Reactions: JDFeet and Bishy