Ryan Snellings Tiktok

DeanoLondonUK

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I find it crazy they can order you to stay off social media whilst they investigate, given it’s his job. If he’s innocent this has cost him many thousands. They should need something strong to order him to stay of social media, and strong to prosecute him not just one or two messages of him flirting carelessly. Honestly I don’t think the police would bother if he wasn’t big online, anyone else they’d say ‘we don’t have resources or enough evidence to lauch an investigation’. It can also take 6-12 months to even look at someone’s devices given how lacking in resources they have. I think he needs a good lawyer and also to start suing people for harassment if this all turns out to be false or overblown.
Yeah I don't disagree. I think also because of the Met Police how it is now, they have to be seen to be taking the allegations seriously. There are 2 sides to these stories and hopefully Ryan will be able to tell his side soon.

Reactions: MrDickLover

KyeLorny

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You do know that is OF is managed by an OF management company. It's not actually him posting. A lot of OF accounts are managed now.
I assumed but then even they went radio silence for weeks and popped up a few weeks ago - and if it is a management company they’re different to the others as he doesn’t spam your inbox 24/7

Reactions: DeanoLondonUK

MrDickLover

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah I don't disagree. I think also because of the Met Police how it is now, they have to be seen to be taking the allegations seriously. There are 2 sides to these stories and hopefully Ryan will be able to tell his side soon.
The fact he was already investigated and they found nothing, I seen screenshots on TikTok of him talking to people but they seemed like spammy flirty messages where he wasn’t really looking at who he was sending it too, nothing like ‘hey I’m 15, and him saying ‘cool you’re sexy wanna meet’ - I seen one that said ‘hey gorgeous” ..is that a criminal offence? I’m not even sure them screenshots are real.

5gifcidduh

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
The fact he was already investigated and they found nothing, I seen screenshots on TikTok of him talking to people but they seemed like spammy flirty messages where he wasn’t really looking at who he was sending it too, nothing like ‘hey I’m 15, and him saying ‘cool you’re sexy wanna meet’ - I seen one that said ‘hey gorgeous” ..is that a criminal offence? I’m not even sure them screenshots are real.
The dick riding is crazy

Hamdon22

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
For a while it said on his OF profile that he manages it himself. But it has disappeared. So it's quite possible that you're right about the management. It also makes sense if you can't do anything yourself.