Ryan Snellings Tiktok

5gifcidduh

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Do you have anything a little more concrete then I was told by someone? Like the link to the arrest page?. I'm sure his friend can get it for you. :emoji_thumbsup: :emoji_thumbsup: :emoji_thumbsup:
lol I forget there is still Ryan d munchers on this I’ve never seen anyone in the uk have an arrest link.. if you guys wanna act slow, then keep doing so, but the guy hasn’t posted since the start of December on Instagram and TikTok, his mum was still posting and then deletes her account so does his sister megan then asks people to come forward on her TikTok 2 days ago if he wasn’t arrested, he would make a video to prove he wasn’t by now surely

jacksthename

Legendary Member
Media
lol I forget there is still Ryan d munchers on this I’ve never seen anyone in the uk have an arrest link.. if you guys wanna act slow, then keep doing so, but the guy hasn’t posted since the start of December on Instagram and TikTok, his mum was still posting and then deletes her account so does his sister megan then asks people to come forward on her TikTok 2 days ago if he wasn’t arrested, he would make a video to prove he wasn’t by now surely
So that's a "no I have no proof I just want attention." Ok cool that's all you had to say. You have a good day now. :emoji_thumbsup:

KyeLorny

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
1705256180565.jpeg

Reactions: jacksthename

DeanoLondonUK

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hes posted on onlyfans a handful of times since he’s supposedly been ‘inside’. He even posted today so the social media ban can’t be too enforced
You do know that is OF is managed by an OF management company. It's not actually him posting. A lot of OF accounts are managed now.

MrDickLover

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've seen that he's out but can't go on social media prior to investigations on going. Hopefully we'll get the full story soon
I find it crazy they can order you to stay off social media whilst they investigate, given it’s his job. If he’s innocent this has cost him many thousands. They should need something strong to order him to stay of social media, and strong to prosecute him not just one or two messages of him flirting carelessly in a screnshot. Honestly I don’t think the police would bother if he wasn’t big online, anyone else they’d say ‘we don’t have resources or enough evidence to lauch an investigation’. It can also take 6-12 months to even look at someone’s devices given how lacking in resources they have. I think he needs a good lawyer and also to start suing people for harassment/defamation if this all turns out to be false or overblown.

Last edited:
Reactions: KyeLorny