Votes: 292 21.0%

• Total voters

BussyPhilipps

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
its real. he's a close friend of mine lol
Do you know if he’s hung? Have you or other friends of his fooled around with him? Like, is he one of those gays who sleeps with all of his attractive friends and/or participates in group sex with them?

D

deleted1030397

Do you know if he’s hung? Have you or other friends of his fooled around with him? Like, is he one of those gays who sleeps with all of his attractive friends and/or participates in group sex with them?

He doesn't sleep around.

He doesn't sleep around.

If you were a close friend of his, surely you'd know he has a partner and has for some years now... so I don't know why you'd say something like 'he doesn't sleep around' and not just say 'he has a partner'. Lets see if you're real shall we, what is his partner's profession?

Reactions: Bootyluver

BussyPhilipps

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
If you were a close friend of his, surely you'd know he has a partner and has for some years now... so I don't know why you'd say something like 'he doesn't sleep around' and not just say 'he has a partner'. Lets see if you're real shall we, what is his partner's profession?
Are you friends with Ryan Greasley?

D

deleted1030397

I know he has a partner for around 3 years now but I am not going to put his personal life all over here like that. All they needed to know was that he doesn't sleep around.

I know he has a partner for around 3 years now but I am not going to put his personal life all over here like that. All they needed to know was that he doesn't sleep around.

Haha, how is saying someone has a partner (no identifying remarks at all) putting his personal life out there? Derp. Tell Ryan I say hi... oh wait...

Reactions: Bootyluver