My Pubes

I keep my bush and balls... (If it depends, select more than one and explain)

• Total voters

needtonut

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
It's a challenge to find a gay or bi man who doesn't do some level of maintenance down below. As a straight man, what is your current and/or usual practice? Do you keep your bush and balls natural? Do you shave one area and not the other? Are you slightly trimmed? Closely trimmed or completely shaven?
Also curious what your reasons are for your choice? Your preference or someone else's?

Reactions: Summer of 1973

tobythecat

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Normally my cock n balls are closely trimmed, just find it easier that way than a full bush.

When I know that I am gonna get laid, I shave the lot, cock, balls n crack.

Two reasons, 1) Cock n balls look bigger without fur.

2) The ladies like the look of my cock, they can deepthroat it to the balls ( Bonus ), they can suck on my balls without any pubes getting in the way,they are more likely to rim me , it's a win-win-win. :laughing:

stang02

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Shaved balls and cock, trimmed bush and crack. Maybe more for me own aesthetics, but if I were going down on me, it's what I would prefer. I might prefer a shaved crack too, but that shit is painful when it grows back, so trimming it is.

rbi99

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My shaft, balls, crack and the area just around the base of my shaft are smooth. The pubes I have left after that I have recently allowed to fully grow, and I like it this way. Since I have a bikini tan line, my pubes stop where the tan line ends.

Attachments

tnman

SIR Daddy
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
As one hairy ass older man I used to get "Groomed" and waxed every 6-8 weeks on the money and just stopped! Now I just keep the nuts and taint shaved, along with the shaft, and the pubes lifted about a 1/2 inch above the shaft, and the rest is on it's on, no trimming, nothing! Easy up keep and the cock suckers seem to love it.

wilsonthevolleyball

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I keep mine trimmed/shaved around the base of my penis. But I have shaved complete, trimmed them really short, and even dye them black so they stand out. Pics of all if anyone wants to see the differences. Give me a shout.

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm very hairy, so I started trimming my bush and the hair along my shaft many years ago. Yes, it makes my erection look bigger, but it also feels better when it's in my woman's mouth and pussy. I feel more sensation when fucking after I have trimmed the hair off my shaft.

I've never shaved my cock or balls, as I'm so afraid of cuts. I use a rechargeable hair groomer to keep things neat. I did trimm most of the hair off my balls once, but them my scrotum kept getting 'stuck' to my thighs, which was uncomfortable.