Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
i really wanna go, the thought of this place turns me on so much...any advice for someone's first time? is it actually as hot as it sounds?
No, it's not as hot as it sounds....I think going for the heat first and treating anything else you see or do as a bonus is the way to go

synicalgomez

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
No, it's not as hot as it sounds....I think going for the heat first and treating anything else you see or do as a bonus is the way to go
This is a good rule for any spa/sauna. Go for the relaxation, stay for the fun if it's there. That way if it's empty or there's prudes there, you haven't gone for nothing.

tenniscooper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The platza - whipping with branches massage thing - is that typically done nude or with a swimsuit?
I have seen both in the Russian sauna room.
Watching a guy getting his treatment in nude is quite hot honestly.

Jonlegum

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
went recently and had a lot of fun. it really seems like at least 80% of the guys if not more, go there to play. there's a lot of good looking guys and a lot jerking off and dick sucking. The attendants are walking around and even saw a couple of guys get kicked out for playing but it's just ongoing the whole time. The attendants definitely know what's going on but they try to keep some sense of control over the place. Regardless it's a good place to relax.

Phillyguy03

Sexy Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Was there recently for the first time. Agree with above that there are a lot of hot guys and many with huge dicks. Some are probably closeted and still had fun. Towards the end of the men's only hours, people don't bother hiding anymore. So much jerking off and sucking until everyone came.

Ben Tramer

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Was there recently for the first time. Agree with above that there are a lot of hot guys and many with huge dicks. Some are probably closeted and still had fun. Towards the end of the men's only hours, people don't bother hiding anymore. So much jerking off and sucking until everyone came.
Have you witnessed any guys who cum really forcefully and semen is shooting everywhere?

• Haha
Reactions: Alextate817 and jp

Ben Tramer

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Haha yes, I helped ;-)
Do you ever see men who end up getting really turned on by what is happening that they shoot really hard and they are shocked or embarrassed by the mess? Have you ever seen it shoot up and accidentally hit another guy unintentionally?

• Haha
Reactions: jp