Rugby Player Lucas Cancelier (@iamdapower)

Homestarrr

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Just curious, he posted a few weeks ago about how he's looking for a roommate. Why if he is married? So him, his husband and a roommate are gonna live in that tiny loft he's renovating?

Anyways here's a pic from his IG story today
View attachment 94210531
His post said he looking to move with his roommate, meaning whoever he lives with now is also moving with him... If you're curious just ask him on instagram. He usually replies to me, but I'm not gonna ask him about that haha.

Reactions: Rican84
D

deleted21294141

His post said he looking to move with his roommate, meaning whoever he lives with now is also moving with him... If you're curious just ask him on instagram. He usually replies to me, but I'm not gonna ask him about that haha.
"Move with his roommate" are you sure? That doesn't sound right, but I probably misread it. It was a few weeks ago, so who knows.

I've read this whole thread and seen his response to it lol, I don't want to get blocked by asking any Q's. Also some of the people here have very convincing opinions on his marriage so if (big IF) it's fake I doubt Lucas would be honest to a random person asking Q's on insta. But sheesh would it hurt to actually post with or ANYTHING with his "roommate" (husband):joy: at least a wedding ring so it shows he's taken lol

I'll just stick with admiring from a distance and seeing what people post on here. But thanks for the response.

D

deleted21294141

So this is his husband (John), does he ever post about Lucas or each other?
Screenshot_20230428-110906-648.png

Such a shame that someone so outspoken about gay rights/LGBTQ stuff as Lucas would want his marriage to be non existent.

(Before anyone hates, it's just weird that he posts his WHOLE life on IG but leaves out his other half...kinda crazy)

JayM1183

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
View attachment 95208981
Such a shame that someone so outspoken about gay rights/LGBTQ stuff as Lucas would want his marriage to be non existent.

(Before anyone hates, it's just weird that he posts his WHOLE life on IG but leaves out his other half...kinda crazy)
I follow him on Instagram and I got the impression he and his husband might have broken up. He posted something about looking for a new home and something else about being single. Don’t quote me on it lol.

Pinelaw

Worshipped Member
Media
View attachment 95208981

So he was a sugar baby who married his sugar daddy.

Zevksr

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
So he was a sugar baby who married his sugar daddy.
I have a great explanation for this and one that oddly fits an "intercultural" explanation (TL;DR)

A buddy of mine recently recontacted one of his sweethearts since he was going back home to Bolivia for holidays with remote work. He's straight but you will see how the case is quite similar. This girl was at first a little bit shocked because my buddy actually declared his love for her, but eventually she accepted they date and live together for the time my buddy was in Bolivia. However, he just kept noticing some things were off back from the start. She wouldn't specify a date when he could finally come in for example or sometimes she messaged him or called him off the agreed hours; the latter being not unusual in Latin cultures.

The time came my buddy went to his holiday and in the meantime when this girl couldn't recieve him in her flat in La Paz, he went to his hometown visit some other relatives. When he finally got to live with her, even more things were off/strange. She had overly expensive food and items at home that are far off her healthcare provider salary, and equally my friend found some used men grooming stuff in her toilet. My friend eventually found out she shared the apartment and other things with a sugar daddy, and that even they had a secret private Facebook. Her sugar daddy is an Anglo-Saxon foreigner who lives off Bolivia most of the time, and as such they have an agreement where she can have all the boyfriends she wants while he's off.

My buddy and this girl initially quarreled but eventually settled about keep living as boyfriends. However, my buddy had more long term intentions with her, and as such, whenever he found more evidence of their agreement, especially that they were officially a couple for some legal matters, eventually drove him away and he "broke up" with her. Thankfully he's not resentful or anything, but dissapointed.

So yeah, eventually Lucas can be married with his American sugar daddy who might be off town often enough for him to have "roommates". Can we judge him? Yes. Should we? I don't think so. In his case, I think most of his fans are aware of the situation and could become his roommates on any terms so... really we should be mindful of this as well. Some people have agreements like these and as long as other people can keep up with them, I think its ok.

Rican84

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
View attachment 95208981

Yes. We established and confirmed that it is in fact his husband and yea it's weird that on IG he doesn't post about him but on FB, he does post about him.

Reactions: Zevksr

DoYouLikeMe

Admired Member
Media
Someone english and/or french could traduce it because with web traduction i understand half of the message..
He’s basically just saying that he realized at 30 years old now that he has spent the last five years being directionless and he now feels like he has a purpose and direction. It doesn’t sound like he’s in a tough situation, just figuring his next goals in life.

Beefeater_cgn

Worshipped Member
Media
He’s basically just saying that he realized at 30 years old now that he has spent the last five years being directionless and he now feels like he has a purpose and direction. It doesn’t sound like he’s in a tough situation, just figuring his next goals in life.
Somebody needs a sugar daddy to give him direction.... preferably face down and ass up.

Joseph626x

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Been a “admirer” for years but recently after hearing him talk my attraction for him went down like 50%. I get theres language barriers but he just seems very uncomfortable and cant say what hes trying to say and just mumbles. Its funny no one else clearly sees he got married for a green card. Take the money or legal status from his “husband” and in what world do yall think Lucas would even look his way. We all wanna preach looks shouldnt matter but we all know its the first thing that does. Or do yall think him and his husband have long deep meaningful talks when they can barely understand each other