Ross Harris - Finding Magic Mike

NotYourSubmissive

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
This guy is a joke! He can post on his instagram. But he can’t even post on onlyfans or even respond to messages especially from someone who has been there since the beginning and spent a lot of money on him. I mean if he isn’t going to respond then he should just stop charging people every month. It’s only fair!
Agreed! He was busy baking…

Tagood7

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Fun In Bed
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yeah he can do all of that accept respond or even post content on his page. He is just collecting money from his subscribers. And not even doing anything!
But you guys keep supporting him. So you have kind of given him permission to shit all over you.

Bigpapii69

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Within the next 60 days, there won’t be anything left of his OF, if he doesn’t start working.
Yeah he hasn’t posted or sent anything in over a month. But yet he still expects his fans to keep paying for his content and his page. What a rip off! This guy needs to start posting or he is loosing a long time subscriber.

Reactions: JohnT23

NotYourSubmissive

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yeah he hasn’t posted or sent anything in over a month. But yet he still expects his fans to keep paying for his content and his page. What a rip off! This guy needs to start posting or he is loosing a long time subscriber.
You are a customer. You have the privilege to talk with your money. It’s not like he cares…

Bigpapii69

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This guy just needs to post and say that he is no longer doing his onlyfans so that way people stop supporting him! Instead he is just taking there money and not saying any thing or responding to messages

Reactions: JohnT23

Deep Throat King

Loved Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He’s not taking anyone’s money…people continue to willingly resubscribe. People can turn off recurring subscription at anytime if he ain’t posting. They choose not to hoping he will post something. That’s on them.
This guy just needs to post and say that he is no longer doing his onlyfans so that way people stop supporting him! Instead he is just taking there money and not saying any thing or responding to message

Reactions: NotYourSubmissive

Tagood7

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Fun In Bed
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He’s not taking anyone’s money…people continue to willingly resubscribe. People can turn off recurring subscription at anytime if he ain’t posting. They choose not to hoping he will post something. That’s on them.
But at the same time if he’s stopped posting and keeping the account open, he’s essentially taking money from new people. Especially when he still pushes it on his instagram stories.

Deep Throat King

Loved Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
But at the same time if he’s stopped posting and keeping the account open, he’s essentially taking money from new people. Especially when he still pushes it on his instagram stories.
Those new people subscribing would be paying for access to what is already posted to the page initially which is in fact new to them so he is not taking new money from them. If they see he hasn’t posted anything new the entire month, then from that point, it is on them for renewing their subscription. Thats my opinion which I believe is sensible. It makes no sense to come on here complaining on here for continuously resubbing to the page and someone isn’t posting as if to force them to post when it’s their page. Just don’t resubscribe and problem solved.

Also, I believe OnlyFans deactivates your account if you don’t post anything to your page for 6 months or a specific time frame. I don’t use OnlyFans anymore but I recall they do send you notification reminders if you are inactive letting you know this.

Reactions: versaceking

Tagood7

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Fun In Bed
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
That’s it I’m done with him. He just lost a subscriber who as been there since day 1! Has anyone even heard from him. It’s been almost 2 months!
He’s busy being a personal trainer I guess.