Ross Harris - Finding Magic Mike

DaBeat

Legendary Member
Media
Did anyone see the episode where his bulge was so huge the host was asking him about it? Then it cut to him talking about how he has a "giant penis" and it's so long "it hits the toilet water." LOL
Yeah. He's hot but just as someone said once he starts talking He looks like a turd. How much did he talk about his big dick ... Barf

MoiTx

Sexy Member
Media
I don't trust him. He's definitely the type to come at gays for only money not to give a showI
I'm not here to change anyone's mind but... I first thought he was a cocky douchebag from the show.
But after seeing him live & chatting on OF for over 1 hr, he seems genuinely nice IMO.
- He is straight but is gay friendly & posted he did 1:1 with gay subscriber last night & had fun time.
- His OF is FREE right now as he is "launching" it. ($4.99 after 30 days)
- According to poll on his OF, his subscribers are over 85% gay men.
- Says he does not do full nudes currently on OF. He does 1:1 sessions & accept requests!?! (never tried myself)

Reactions: Skinnyguy126127

Yolofolife001

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
So far he's honest. He says what you will see or what he will put out. Example, during the live yesterday, he set a goal and said he will take off his underwear. But then he put out a disclaimer saying he will cover his cock. I'd rather have a performer be that honest than trick us saying "full nude" but then not really. I'm sure you guys know what I mean by that.