Ron Casella

loveblind

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Considering they'd rather block a paying subscriber instead of providing a time-stamp of this supposed "hole" shot, I doubt we'll be getting any explanations any time soon.

Should also note I got charged $120 instead of the advertised $100 too.
blocking someone who just bought a disappointing $120 video seems like a risky thing to do to me

doesn't he know that doing that might make the person leak the video? :skull:

Lookin__

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This dude's a mess. His OF is not worth it. Doesn't post for months at a time. He was advertising on Insta and I called it out and he promised he would do better. I'm done with him unless something leaks on here.
Ron is your typical OF model. He is a straight man that is looking for money. When he needs money he participates. He has learned that with little effort he can make money. All he has to do is show a little and make promises that he is not going to keep.

peachyjo2.0

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Ron is your typical OF model. He is a straight man that is looking for money. When he needs money he participates. He has learned that with little effort he can make money. All he has to do is show a little and make promises that he is not going to keep.
It's so interesting to see how much he's changed. He used to send me anything whenever, for free. When I say I have like over 25+ videos and 50+ pictures of him it's crazy to think especially since his OF doesn't even have that much content I think?

Papi

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It's so interesting to see how much he's changed. He used to send me anything whenever, for free. When I say I have like over 25+ videos and 50+ pictures of him it's crazy to think especially since his OF doesn't even have that much content I think?
5k people will now hit you up to share including me. Lol.

Reactions: Siahpdx and cvcrcer

muezzin

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
pls post something