Ron Casella

Lookin__

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Wow, it has more than 50 posts and it's just $5... someone please?!
It’s not his new account. He just changed the name. There isn’t really anything worthwhile in the posts. The best pics are those of partial dick pics post cum.

Reactions: NatanaelAK

Mountains416

Cherished Member
Media
It’s not his new account. He just changed the name. There isn’t really anything worthwhile in the posts. The best pics are those of partial dick pics post cum.
Does anyone have more on this guy they’re willing to share with me ? As I mentioned before he had me sent him $100 via a “tip” and didn’t send anything and keeps dodging my messages. Should I report that to OF?

Reactions: NatanaelAK

Papi

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Does anyone have more on this guy they’re willing to share with me ? As I mentioned before he had me sent him $100 via a “tip” and didn’t send anything and keeps dodging my messages. Should I report that to OF?
You can report it to OF, but back it up with screenshots and proof of payment. I did that for a content creator who cheated me. I won, got all my money back, and was subsequently banned for life from OF for pointing out fraud. I was unable to get reinstated, but I was able to get a refund for all of the sites I couldn't access. So, yes, you can complain, but don't be surprised if OF retaliates.