Rising to a neighbour's challenge

Krobbie1954

Admired Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Thanks everyone for all the feedback! Really glad to hear it’s being enjoyed! Will get to work on the next chapter soon after the holidays!
Good man. As you can see you’ve hooked a few of us. Well more than a few.

Luke42

Legendary Member
Media
I was in the train tonight trying to avoid getting noticed for having a huge boner in my pants. I was so close to go to the bathroom and jerk off cumming all over but I resisted.
This story made me remember of that one daddy I fucked with (oral) this summer (he’s 46 I’m 31). He’s 196cm tall (I’m 178, so I felt like a baby) with an enormous 22cm thick beautiful monster white cock and as I read the story on how the guy felt ecstasy having that meat in his mouth and receiving the seed, I remembered that’s exactly what I could feel this summer. I don’t consider myself a size queen but I really love oral sex and blowing a thick big cock it’s another experience.

Dennis1996

Sexy Member
Media
San Marcos, California, United States of America
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I
Thanks everyone for all the feedback! Really glad to hear it’s being enjoyed! Will get to work on the next chapter soon after the holidays!
Love your story so much your use of imagery is impeccable.. I got hard reading the first two chapters. Thank you

thebubblegum112233

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Finding out Dad’s titanic size, length and girth (!!) would be so hot, especially to know that he knows he’s hung huge and what he does to a hole. Dad cocks are fucking huge and thick and hairy

thebubblegum112233

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I really want to know if he can handle that! Very well written
I want him to be unable to because he’s too big, thick and hairy, but Dad forces it in balls deep and gets his enormous thick bush in that hole

Hotcock869

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
# Helping my neighbour out (part 3)

This story involves two men, aged 25 & 40 respectively.

Nearly as soon as I had met him, my new neighbour was growing on me, and as it turned out, he liked growing inside me too. It was unbelievable that I had clicked so quickly with this man a few doors down from where I had just moved in. I knew university was going to place a lot on my hands but I certainly didn't expect my neighbour's cock to end up there. It wasn't just that he was a tall handsome man; we had become fast friends pretty much overnight. Who would have thought this confident, sporty lad with a cheeky sense of humour had a bashful side that only came out when being served a curveball to his curiosities? I realised I had been leading him on a journey of self-discovery of sorts; one that helped me discover some hidden desires of my own. For the longest time, I had been curious about what it must feel like to be blessed with an appendage larger than most men had between their legs. What I hadn't realised, was how that curiosity would develop into a mild obsession after meeting just such a man. Something about his physicality seemed to accentuate my impression of his masculinity. His broad chest and shoulders, his meaty thighs, the whiskers of his beard. When I stopped to think about it, his manhood - large and beautiful as it was - merely contributed to the greater picture of what I found attractive about him. But that didn't stop me from getting lost in though over his magnificent meat and how much I enjoyed every inch of it.

After the last time we fooled around, we dressed ourselves and I gathered my newly purchased PS4. I felt somewhat awkward while heading towards the door to leave. I didn't want to wait for weeks in the vain hope of some serendipitous moment that connected us again; there was so much fun we could have.

As I approached the door and reached for the handle, the thought occurred to give Brian some way of contacting me. I turned around as he caught up behind me.
> "So, I don't want to get you in trouble or anything but if you're ever in the mood again, I'd be up for some more fun?"
Instantly I felt an awkward shudder through my body.

His face smirked.
> "Oh you would would you? Can't get enough of me already?"

I relaxed into a coy smile.
> "Um, if I'm not mistaken, you looked pretty helpless when I had you by the balls there."

He chuckled confidently.
> "Hehe, yeah you got me there. I'd be lying if I said I didn't enjoy every moment you were taking care of my cock."

Biting my lip with a teasing smile, I tried my angle.
> "Well, it doesn't have to take another month of radio silence before that can happen again. That is unless you can wait that long to have your cock serviced, with such expertise I might add."

He looked down at the floor in a futile attempt at hiding a smile.
> "When you put it that way... How can I ignore an offer like that?"

I pulled my phone out of my pocket, armed and ready.
> "We don't have to make plans right here right now. You can always just let me know when you're horny."
My tone catlike, playing on the reluctance I'd noticed in him to ask for the things he secretly wanted.

Reaching into his pocked, he shifted between his feet in an attempt to seem casual.
> "Now I'm hoping you're not gonna send me dick pics any time of the day. The last thing I need is to constantly worry about my phone."

Raising my hands in defence, I played the diplomat.
> "I wouldn't dare. After all, it's not like I have anything on that monster of yours."

He let out a chuckle.
> "Hah. Alright, this is me."
He said while raising his phone so I could see his details.

I quickly copied them down into my phone before sending him a message.
*Buzz*
> "See, no dick pics."

Dropping his phone back into his pocket, he rested his arm up on the door frame, steadying his weight against it. The soft muscles in his bicep created a cushion for his head to rest against.
> "Alright, alright. Now clear off you, I've got to clean up the place and hopefully get some sleep after all that."

I smiled and started walking backwards.
> "I'll be hitting the hay now so enjoy and don't stay up too late cleaning!"
Feigning a concerned look, I waved goodbye as I made my way back up the road to my house.

The next week, I was busy working on assignments that were due. The week flew by and before I knew it, I was with friends on a night out. Several drinks later that evening, I left the club we were at and staggered my way back home. In the wee hours, I stumbled up to my door, fumbling the keys before cursing under my breath at my frustrated attempts to turn the lock. Eventually, the key turned and the door gave. Wandering upstairs, trying not to wake my landlords, I piled myself in a heap on my bed and began to undress. The next thing I knew it was Sunday morning and my head was feeling hazy. I quickly picked my phone up to check the time and among a flurry of messages that had been sent in the group chat with my friends, I noticed something from Brian.

Quickly, blinking my eyes, I pressed the notification to his texts.
> "Someone was up drinking late." - 9:38am
> "Didn't wake Stuart & Sharon did you?" - 9:38am
I glanced at the top of the phone for the time. It was already half past 11. I began frantically typing a message, only to delete it and re-write it multiple times. I was excited to hear from him but also curious if I had woken any of the neighbourhood up.

Calming my nerves, I tapped a message back.
> "Was out with mates at uni, what can I say." - 11:33am
> "Don't think I woke anyone but now you've got me worried haha." - 11:33am

I waited scrutinising the messages as they were delivered, wondering if he'd respond. A minute passed. I drew a deep breath and exhaled sharply, blowing the air between my lips. Time to catch up with what's been happening with the group chat. A while later after trading jokes and gossip with my friends, a solitary notification popped up from Brian.
> "You should be worried. Completely woke me up and I'm cranky I didn't get a good night's sleep." - 12:12pm

My eyes bulged. Was I really that noisy last night?
> "Sorry, I had no idea I was that loud... I should probably go downstairs and ask if Stuart & Sharon heard me last night." - 12:13pm

*Buzz*
A text appeared up from him.
> "You mean you're still in bed you lazy arse?!" - 12:13pm

I rolled my eyes in disbelief.
> "Of course. I AM a student after all remember?" - 12:14pm
> "Plus, don't act like you haven't seen me wake up late before. As I recall, the last time we met, you rang my door around noon." - 12:14pm

Three dots appeared under my message as he typed back.
> "Then you won't mind me sending you this then. :p" - 12:15pm

Barely a second later, a picture appeared underneath. There he was, laying back on his bed, completely naked, cock in hand with just a hint of a smile before the picture cut off.
> "Wow. You stroking that big cock in bed right now?" - 12:15pm
Just then, I realised that was the first time I had seen him without any clothes on. I scanned across the picture he had sent, noticing the thick hair running across his chest and down his abdomen, ending just before the pubic hair framing his gorgeous cock and balls. I got a thrill from seeing more of his body. He looked burly and strong.

*Buzz*
Another message notification popped up.
> "Nah, that was earlier when I woke up. I'm out the house now, doing shopping." - 12:17pm
> "Was thinking you might have had a bit of the hangover horn." - 12:17pm

My dick had already started to swell but I felt a rush of blood fill it after reading that last message. I angled my phone down under the sheets for a moment before remembering his warning about sending unsolicited pics at odd times.
> "Did you just send that to give me something to beat off to?" - 12:17pm

A few seconds later.
> "Yeah, that and I was horny. Thought you'd appreciate ;)" - 12:18pm

I quickly typed back.
> "My hangover thanks you and your big horny dick." - 12:18pm

A message appeared underneath.
> "Haha. You love it. That's what you said after all isn't it?" - 12:18pm

His demeanour was markedly different when he texted. I could tell his confidence was strong from behind the comfort of his phone.

> "Yeah, I did let that slip didn't I." - 12:19pm
> "But it's not like you didn't love what I did. After all, you said I was so good at taking care of it ;)" - 12:19pm
I smirked after pressing the send button.

After a brief pause, his reply came through.
> "You're gonna make me hard while buying groceries if you keep going on like that." - 12:20pm
> "Here's another one to help you sort yourself out." - 12:20pm

A video popped up.
> "I'm gonna put my phone away for the rest of my shopping otherwise I'll get thrown out for being a perv." - 12:21pm

I quickly opened the video to see a close-up from his perspective of his fist sliding up and down on his hard cock to the sound of his heavy breathing. I was rock hard. I wrapped my hand around my dick and started pumping only to stop after the video ended abruptly. Had he forgot to film himself cumming or did he even finish at all? I restarted the video and played with myself lazily until giving up in frustration. He had shown me his big beautiful penis and his strong hairy body but after what I had already experienced with him, I was left wanting more.

Rolling out of bed, I stuffed my softening dick into my pyjamas and headed to take a shower.

Feeling refreshed but still groggy, I made my way downstairs to the kitchen dreading what the landlords would say about last night. To my surprise, I discovered I was the only one in the house. After eating some breakfast, I left in search of coffee, hoping to bump into Brian on his way back home. No such luck. After a 30 minute walk to the local café and back, I headed back up to my room and turned on my PS4.

Barely half an hour into playing God of War, I heard a noise from my phone.
*Buzz*
> "You managed to get my cock off your mind, or you thirsty for more? :p"

Another video popped up. This time, the view showed as he unzipped his trousers, revealing a soft bulge in his underwear, before rubbing his hands over it.
> "You like that?"
His voice cooed over the speakers.

I dropped the controller by my side and followed suit undoing my trousers before typing.
> "Um, yes please!" - 1:40pm

Another video arrived. His bulge was significantly bigger, creating a pronounced banana shape stretching across his lap as he rubbed his hand over it.
> "It's getting bigger. What you wanna do with all of this?"
He teased before reaching under the lip and revealing his swollen fat cock laying underneath.

I slid my hand down under my open fly and started stroking.
> "That view is so hot! It somehow looks even thicker from this angle." - 1:43pm

Three dots appeared under my message.
> "Haha, you know just how fat it really is." - 1:43pm
> "I think it want's your expert touch again ;)" - 1:43pm

I could feel my face flushing with excitement.
> "You want me to come over and help you out with that big boy?" - 1:44pm

A second later, three dots appeared.
> "Would I ever but Jane's downstairs and I'm in the office." - 1:44pm
> "I could really do with unloading this big dick though." - 1:44pm
> "You hard right now?" - 1:45pm

Instantly I responded.
> "Of course. Happens whenever I see that third leg of yours ;)" - 1:45pm

Three dots again.
> "Can I see?" - 1:46pm

My eyes widened in amazement. He wanted to see how hard I got from admiring his cock. I angled the camera down between my legs, holding my dick up against the strain of my erection before taking a photo and sending it back.

Another message from Brian.
> "That's a nice hard cock." - 1:49pm

A smile crept across my face.
> "Thanks man. I prefer yours though ;)" - 1:50pm

Within a few seconds, he responded.
> "Fuck, I'm really hard and need to cum. Been holding it in since this morning. Want to jerk off together?" - 1:50pm

Adrenaline started rushing through my veins as I bashed out a reply.
> "Yeah, that would be really hot! You sure you won't get caught?" - 1:51pm

Three dots appeared.
> "Don't worry about that, she's busy making plans with her friends." - 1:52pm

Just then, a video call request popped up. Caught off guard, I accepted the call to find my screen filled with Brian's enormous cock while he stroked it. I nervously took mine out and started stroking as well, realising I hadn't ever done a live video call with my cock in hand before.

I could hear Brian's lustful breaths against the microphone as he moved his fist up and down his beautiful cock steadily. At first, I found it awkward holding the phone while trying to stroke my dick at the same time. I felt self-conscious for a moment until I stopped worrying about how my cock looked in comparison to his and focused instead on what I was seeing and hearing.
> "Mmm fuck."
He whispered softly as he continued stroking. A small bead of pre-cum started to form at the tip of his cock and he moved the camera closer. Dabbing his finger in it, he stretched out a strand of his pre-cum that slowly sagged back down against the side of his shaft. He brought his finger up past the camera and I could hear an audible slurp as he licked his finger clean.

I let out a gasp.

Despite fumbling at the start of the call, I was rock hard again anticipating the sight of Brian unloading his fat cock for me. He picked up the pace of his strokes while speaking in hush tones.
> "Oh, you're gonna make me cum. Where do you want it?"

With some trepidation, I answered with a fevered intensity.
> "Fuck I want your cum in my mouth so bad."

He talked back.
> "Yeah? You want me to breed that mouth of yours so you can swallow every drop?"

I felt myself getting close to the edge.
> "Oh fuck yeah! Fill me up with your seed!"

He struggled a hushed grunt.
> "Unh, fuuuck!"

Cum started spurting out of the tip of his horse-cock. Splashes ejaculated over his stomach repeatedly and ran down his hand. That was all it took and I felt myself release. Spurts of my cum flew threw the air off camera before I angled the phone to show how far I was shooting.
> "Oh fuck! Ohh fuck!"
I groaned as quietly as I could while emptying my load across the floor of my room.

Moments later, both spent, we let go of our cocks and inspected the mess we made before the call ended as abruptly as it started.

Those familiar three dots appeared.
> "That was hot! You made quite the mess!" - 2:12pm

Reassured by his enthusiasm, I responded.
> "Yeah, that was really hot. I'm not quite as messy as when you covered me the last time though ;)" - 2:13pm

A few seconds later, he wrote back.
> "I promise next time won't be as messy. I'll make sure not to spill a drop." - 2:14pm

My eyes grew wide in a mixture of curiosity and surprise.
> "You want to unload that cock down my throat again?" - 2:14pm

Another three dots.
> "Wouldn't want to forget the other hole." - 2:15pm

I opened my mouth in shock.
> "I'm gonna struggle to take that massive tool of yours." - 2:15pm

He quickly replied.
> "I'll take my time and go nice and slow." - 2:16pm
> "Been curious for a while what it would feel like to be balls deep in your ass." - 2:16pm

Suddenly I noticed how much I had been sweating after jerking off with him.
> "Now that you mention it, I've been curious about that too." - 2:17pm

He swiftly responded back.
> "Looking forward to it mate. In fact, I'm starting to get hard again just thinking about it." - 2:17pm

*Buzz*
Another picture popped up. The view was up between his legs as he sat up in bed, covered in his own juices with his mammoth cock looming forward.
> "But I don't want to risk getting caught, so until the next time!" - 2:18pm

It was settled then. I would finally discover what it felt like to get fucked by the biggest man I had ever met.
Very hot story!! Have you posted this on literotica.com?