Reiley 21yo Singer

Shablagoo1231

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
In interviews with him he says he's lived in L.A. and UK because his management is there. But I've literally never ever heard of this guy until now. Are random good-looking people just being flown around by labels hoping to strike gold?

Reactions: leo197 and Elhaid

PopTart

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I am very sad he didn't qualify for the final but not surprised. A divisive song; all the numbskulls of the world thinking his vocals on the chorus were autotuned AND THAT'S NOT FAIR!!!; not the greatest staging and camera work; and, yeah, his singing and a lack of stage presence let him down.

I think his nerves got the better of him - he's not a great live singer but he can do better. I also think entering a song mostly sung in falsetto is a really poor decision unless you're an excellent singer.

But that's enough of my Reiley essay! Back to hot pics of our favourite Faroese twink. Here are a couple of glimpses of his beautiful torso that makes me drool SO badly, taken from a TikTok video of his earlier in the week (apologies I'm too much of a dinosaur to include the video itself):

IMG_20230513_213056.jpg
IMG_20230513_212909.jpg

hornyscousebear

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
  • Love
Reactions: PopTart