Reiley 21yo Singer

PopTart

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
After seeing the Melodi Grand Prix winner's announcement I checked out Reiley's music video and was totally bowled over by the song and Reiley himself

I rushed straight here as I trusted LPSG to come through with some Reiley skin and I wasn't disappointed. Thank you! :heart_eyes: If there's one thing I love more than a beautiful twink it's a beautiful, talented twink.

PopTart

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i mean i’m 90% sure he is at least queer in some way
Yeah, I can't see anything but him being queer, really. And I would put money on him saying he doesn't believe in labels (while putting labels on everything else as a part of everyday life :rolleyes:) if he does ever address it.

Fingers crossed for queer! I like that he works hard on his music and visuals and doesn't just want to be an influencer, so I'd be proud to have him in our gang.

Reactions: Pluto_22

Chatsa

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Does anyone know if he’s gay? Like confirmed gay?
The only thing I can find is this | TikTok describing his ideal type / celebrity crush

Still, it could very well be bait. There are also some fans in this comment section claiming he came out on in an older video of his, but I can’t seem to find it.

• Love
Reactions: PopTart