Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
JUNGLE of hair
dudesnude (dot) com has a photo-forum of "armpits" forums(dot)dudesnude(dot)com/t/armpits-lover-are-you-part-3 -- alas, I have neglected to retain many direct "pits" urls. But I'm certainly among those who swoon over hair! (being a smooth one myself)

Reactions: runningcrazy

bravesoldier

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I remember a guy named Cliff who was in the car with us one weekend when we were out and about partying. I remember him stretching his arm out across the back of the seat and exposing his extremely hairy armpit (he was wearing a tank shirt) to a girl sitting beside him in the backseat. As I remember he even called her attention to it. He didn't know it turned me on probably more than the girl. The absolute standout thing about this hot incident was he was quite goodlooking, a very lean guy with a slender, chiseled face, heavy, black 5 o'clock shadow on his face and lips that were naturally about the color of a cherry. Another hot thing about the encounter was he called the girl's attention to his armpit. I'm sure he wanted to seduce her like I'm sure he'd done many other girls so he could take her behind the gas station by our party spot and fuck her.

This pic is about as close as I could find, wish I could just remake the image I saw that day and post it.

likecliffspits.jpg