Photos & Videos Real Famous Pinoy Celebrity And Models

PoetMalaki

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I don't know if you guys would agree but I don't think reading comprehension is the problem most of the time. Because it has been pointed out multiple times that this thread should only be for famous pinoys, the thread creator even put an emphasis on "real" famous because this has been an issue for forever. I feel like they know the rules, they just don't want to follow.

Some could actually be just oblivious to the rules, but I think that it's a combination of lack of patience and discipline. Because it's a bigger thread, they'd just throw their requests or questions here because they think it would receive more attention and could receive a quicker response, or they're in the mindset of "i'm not the only one doing it, so it's okay". Which is very counterproductive because I think it drives more people away the more irrelevant posts flood this thread.

Exactly! We should aim for quality thread that quantity (page numbers/uploads). They said if they will not upload what they are sharing the thread will die and I don’t mind of this thread being stagnant or slow moving as long as we can easily find the materials of “real” celebrities easy. we have to maintained the quality of the contents we shared on this thread.

Raffyyycruzzz

Cherished Member
Media
Manila (National Capital Region, Philippines)
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Wag nyo bilin yung channel na FapPH. Lie lang yung kay doc zeke na channel pag nagaask ako no reply na. Also acc sa preview lahat ng vids sa preview channel nandoon pero pag nagbayad ka ng 1800, mga idk 4 or 5 guys lang nandun sa "Channel 1" nya. Tas puro maiikli lqng video kala mo ba snaps lang, mga pangit pa. Lahat ng inaadvertise nyang gwapo nasa second channel pa daw which is adtl 1800 pa para makapasok.

CoolUsername100

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

anonymous_2366

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Wag nyo bilin yung channel na FapPH. Lie lang yung kay doc zeke na channel pag nagaask ako no reply na. Also acc sa preview lahat ng vids sa preview channel nandoon pero pag nagbayad ka ng 1800, mga idk 4 or 5 guys lang nandun sa "Channel 1" nya. Tas puro maiikli lqng video kala mo ba snaps lang, mga pangit pa. Lahat ng inaadvertise nyang gwapo nasa second channel pa daw which is adtl 1800 pa para makapasok.
Lowkey scammer pala ang atake ni accla