Photos & Videos Real Famous Pinoy Celebrity And Models

aristocratte

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I see, so these people in the sex videos are not really Filipino Celebrities.

I also see now that most people posting here are low in comprehension to the topic. Are Filipinos always like that?
Filipinos generally have a problem with reading comprehension BUT it's not uncommon for many threads here on lpsg to get derailed especially once they reach more than 50 pages.

Reactions: sigfreid

kies

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Here’s hoping this thread will stick to the topic. I’m curious about Filipino celebrities’ videos
Anything from A-listers will definitely be rare (if they're that gullible they won't be on top). That's why this thread gets filled with unknowns and newbie celebrities

Emrelan

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Filipinos generally have a problem with reading comprehension BUT it's not uncommon for many threads here on lpsg to get derailed especially once they reach more than 50 pages.
I don't know if you guys would agree but I don't think reading comprehension is the problem most of the time. Because it has been pointed out multiple times that this thread should only be for famous pinoys, the thread creator even put an emphasis on "real" famous because this has been an issue for forever. I feel like they know the rules, they just don't want to follow.

Some could actually be just oblivious to the rules, but I think that it's a combination of lack of patience and discipline. Because it's a bigger thread, they'd just throw their requests or questions here because they think it would receive more attention and could receive a quicker response, or they're in the mindset of "i'm not the only one doing it, so it's okay". Which is very counterproductive because I think it drives more people away the more irrelevant posts flood this thread.