Raciel castro

kyemono

Sexy Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Raciel Castro is the PERFECT example of what happens when you think you're the shit for foiling this image of a "Greek God" by HARD WORK AND DISCIPLINE to all those sugar daddy twinks who think they even have a slice of a pie of 1% of chance of even meeting a guy like him.

Just watch how all of the other "gay" influencers like Daniel Montoya, Alejo Ospina, John Bronco, Captain Yangpuke and all of these scammers will end up in at least a decade or more.

No one reasonable would even try to max out their looks, because you will be in an incredibly fucked up health condition after all that. So many people like ZYZZ die from steroids.

• Love
Reactions: Rockmein1020

uwithitornot

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Raciel Castro is the PERFECT example of what happens when you think you're the shit for foiling this image of a "Greek God" by HARD WORK AND DISCIPLINE to all those sugar daddy twinks who think they even have a slice of a pie of 1% of chance of even meeting a guy like him.

Just watch how all of the other "gay" influencers like Daniel Montoya, Alejo Ospina, John Bronco, Captain Yangpuke and all of these scammers will end up in at least a decade or more.

No one reasonable would even try to max out their looks, because you will be in an incredibly fucked up health condition after all that. So many people like ZYZZ die from steroids.
John bronco is down to earth... talked to him several times... next time he in nyc ITS GAME TIME

• Haha
Reactions: Rockmein1020

Muscleterf54

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

Wow that was quite the strange mix.

Raciel did not as much appeal to the "sugar daddy twinks who thought they had a chance" although I am sure there was a few of those as well. He mostly appealed to the findom crowd. You know, those who think they are worthless and that the only thing that matters in life is to feed the ego of a guy like him by buying him expensive gifts and sending him a portion of their paycheck every month in exchange for absolutely nothing else than the priviledge of serving a "God" like him and being his viritual slave. That is what made him entitled and turned him in to a loser once the looks started to fade and interest for him dropped.

As for your second segment, well

Daniel is in fact gay. He is highly narcissistic too, but in a different way than Raciel(who is straight).

Alejo is also gay. A bit less narcissistic than Daniel, and a much nicer guy IMO, but yeah, not in the same boat as Raciel

John Bronco on the other hand is straight, and to put him in the same category as Raciel is laughable at best. He is a very nice guy. Raciel is not. Also, John bronco delivers the goods in ways Raciel could not even dream of.

See, the one thing about raciel that separates him from all of these others, is that he is a diva scammer of the first order, who would rather spend hours buttering up some naive fan to send him a bunch of money with a pathetic sob story and never pay them back or give them anything for it, instead of getting on his onlyfans and making some decent content. There is always something.

"My disc prolapsed. My arm broke. My cat died. I had a huge medical bill. I will make a comeback if you support me. My girlfriend broke up with me. Can you lend me this, can I borrow that". All made up bullshit to avoid having to do anything. His biceps tendon once had a serious injury, but that was 9 years ago.

Zyzz did not die from steroids. He died from undiagnosed Marfan syndrome, and steroids probably contributed to an early rupture of his aorta, which would happen eventually without steroids.

And as for Captain Yangpuke? Well
mariah-carey-i-dont-know-her-02 (1).gif

JohnMonster1

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
This is a juicy info wow. U saw that in his IG whats his ig? cause his instagram is down or soemthing. Im lost. I bet you, he would reopen his Onlyfans! now that his single and start creating content and fooling & asking for money and stuff. U know all the things he loves to do.

Reactions: BakerHouse