Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Have you been only on pyguem or did you take smt else too?

I just..gah I really wanna leak pre espaciliy when I get teased or am really horny..mine got better but I'm not sure what concentrate to use now since I've used 100mg and 1000mg aswell as zinc daily
Just the pygeum.

Focus880

Sexy Member
Media
When I first started taking Pygeum about a year ago, I did a 25 days on, and 30 days off cycle. It worked well for me, but I did notice my precum production tapered off back to normal after about 2 weeks. Definitely noticed a delayed reaction, as the first 5 days after stop taking it, I was still precumming way more than normally. As soon as I cycled back on, precum was elevated within 48 hours, and sort of plateaued at the elevated levels after about 10 days of starting the Pygeum cycle. This was with Swanson’s brand.

I took about 5 months off from Pygeum, but recently resumed, this time with Nutricost brand, and I decided to cycle on longer, and off shorter to see what happens. I just ended my first 6 week on cycle yesterday, and plan to take off just 2 weeks this time before starting another 6 weeks on. The first 3 or 4 weeks, my precum leakage was elevated just like I remembered last time. But the last week 5 to 6, I definitely noticed even more precum than before. I’m now producing more than I ever have before.

This is obviously not an experiment done with the correct scientific method, as I’m not actually measuring my precum volume over a certain time period. I’m basing my subjective observations on following my same edging routine, and noting how quickly precum starts to drip, how easily it begins to drip (how hard and long I need to edge for before a drop comes out, or how long I need to think sexy thoughts), and the size and frequency of the precum drops.

A few more observations 1) like before, my precum production is MUCH higher in the morning than at night - don’t know why that is, but maybe it’s tied to testosterone levels which I know are highest in the morning. 2) I’ve had zero side effects taking Pygeum - if anything, my erections are more frequent and stronger, and I’m more horny on Pygeum than off of it.

As the saying goes, your mileage may vary - this is just my experience.

b3ar

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
When I first started taking Pygeum about a year ago, I did a 25 days on, and 30 days off cycle. It worked well for me, but I did notice my precum production tapered off back to normal after about 2 weeks. Definitely noticed a delayed reaction, as the first 5 days after stop taking it, I was still precumming way more than normally. As soon as I cycled back on, precum was elevated within 48 hours, and sort of plateaued at the elevated levels after about 10 days of starting the Pygeum cycle. This was with Swanson’s brand.

I took about 5 months off from Pygeum, but recently resumed, this time with Nutricost brand, and I decided to cycle on longer, and off shorter to see what happens. I just ended my first 6 week on cycle yesterday, and plan to take off just 2 weeks this time before starting another 6 weeks on. The first 3 or 4 weeks, my precum leakage was elevated just like I remembered last time. But the last week 5 to 6, I definitely noticed even more precum than before. I’m now producing more than I ever have before.

This is obviously not an experiment done with the correct scientific method, as I’m not actually measuring my precum volume over a certain time period. I’m basing my subjective observations on following my same edging routine, and noting how quickly precum starts to drip, how easily it begins to drip (how hard and long I need to edge for before a drop comes out, or how long I need to think sexy thoughts), and the size and frequency of the precum drops.

A few more observations 1) like before, my precum production is MUCH higher in the morning than at night - don’t know why that is, but maybe it’s tied to testosterone levels which I know are highest in the morning. 2) I’ve had zero side effects taking Pygeum - if anything, my erections are more frequent and stronger, and I’m more horny on Pygeum than off of it.

As the saying goes, your mileage may vary - this is just my experience.
GREAT and informative post stating your trials and results. That's awesome, man. I get a copious amount of leakage in the morning at the gym, but not as much in the afternoon so I know what you mean. If I workout in the afternoon/evening, my briefs usually only have moderate size of precum spots. But in the morning, it's totally different and comes out in gobs to a point where they are visible through my workout clothes.

sean2018

Cherished Member
Media
GREAT and informative post stating your trials and results. That's awesome, man. I get a copious amount of leakage in the morning at the gym, but not as much in the afternoon so I know what you mean. If I workout in the afternoon/evening, my briefs usually only have moderate size of precum spots. But in the morning, it's totally different and comes out in gobs to a point where they are visible through my workout clothes.
Can we please see some of those spots and gobs?!?

Ben Tramer

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Has anyone had success using Mucinex (guaifenesin) to increase precum and ejaculate volume and to make both less viscous and more runny? In theory it should work well for this. I am going to try high doses of sunflower lecithin (about 6 grams daily) and guaifenesin 400 mg x 6 every day. I’ve done this before and it increased precum production and made it more runny pretty quickly. My goal is to make both precum and semen thin so they are expelled more easily. Who doesn’t love blasting their face with a watery ejaculation?

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Requesting a video where @b3ar is doing barbell deep squats and leaking big gobs of pre!

b3ar

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Has anyone had success using Mucinex (guaifenesin) to increase precum and ejaculate volume and to make both less viscous and more runny? In theory it should work well for this. I am going to try high doses of sunflower lecithin (about 6 grams daily) and guaifenesin 400 mg x 6 every day. I’ve done this before and it increased precum production and made it more runny pretty quickly. My goal is to make both precum and semen thin so they are expelled more easily. Who doesn’t love blasting their face with a watery ejaculation?
I see why you would think that since it's all mucosal but Mucinex site of action is primarily in the upper respiratory tract and wouldn't really have an effect on the lower aspect of the body. At least, I haven't heard of anyone utilising it in that particular manner.
Requesting a video where @b3ar is doing barbell deep squats and leaking big gobs of pre!
I actually had and posted a video of that during covid when I was working out at home but I can't recall where it was posted.

Ben Tramer

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I see why you would think that since it's all mucosal but Mucinex site of action is primarily in the upper respiratory tract and wouldn't really have an effect on the lower aspect of the body. At least, I haven't heard of anyone utilising it in that particular manner.

I actually had and posted a video of that during covid when I was working out at home but I can't recall where it was posted.
There are medical articles that report that guaifenesin improves fertility by lowering semen viscosity.

b3ar

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
There are medical articles that report that guaifenesin improves fertility by lowering semen viscosity.
Wow! That's pretty interesting. I haven't come across any articles in my readings and studies. If you have a link, I'd love to read about it.

sean2018

Cherished Member
Media

I’d like to see this roo

Sixthy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Guaifenesin acts on bodily fluids (mucus like) and they don't affect just the upper respiratory tract...

After having my experiments with lots of supplements (I tried every single thing I could), pygeum, multivitamins, omega 3 and maybe just few more stuff make a difference, everything else (except for me) is just a waste of money...

And also by experimenting I came to conclusion that overall health, state of mind, how horny are you (mentally and physically) is the priority in everything your body does... Staying hydrated, being happy and not stress help as well..

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I took some Citrulline and Creatine before working out. After the workout I got horned up by being all pumped and pre started flowing stronger than usual.
Will observe if it’s related to taking citrulline and creatine..

View media item 13038881
View media item 13038861

SilverTheDragon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure

Ben Tramer

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I took some Citrulline and Creatine before working out. After the workout I got horned up by being all pumped and pre started flowing stronger than usual.
Will observe if it’s related to taking citrulline and creatine..

View media item 13038881
View media item 13038861
You are the reason gym membership is up, bro. Fuck. I wish I could watch all that in the locker room. Just sit and watch you produce all that precum and see it drip to the floor.

• Love
Reactions: 3141531415

Ben Tramer

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Guaifenesin acts on bodily fluids (mucus like) and they don't affect just the upper respiratory tract...

After having my experiments with lots of supplements (I tried every single thing I could), pygeum, multivitamins, omega 3 and maybe just few more stuff make a difference, everything else (except for me) is just a waste of money...

And also by experimenting I came to conclusion that overall health, state of mind, how horny are you (mentally and physically) is the priority in everything your body does... Staying hydrated, being happy and not stress help as well..
Does guaifenesin make your semen thinner and more voluminous? I’ve cum to the conclusion that pygeum may give me more precum but it lowers my semen output. Maybe because it lowers DHT?

Sixthy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Does guaifenesin make your semen thinner and more voluminous? I’ve cum to the conclusion that pygeum may give me more precum but it lowers my semen output. Maybe because it lowers DHT?
I didn't observe anything positive on guaifenesin in regards to sexual health but it sure made my nose runny...

As for the pygeum, I noticed some increase in precum but nothing significant... But I think it made me a bit more horny, flacid size increased and having better pee flow...

On the downside it seems like it was making me go pee all the time...

Reactions: SATX807

pubwub1

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight