Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hey,
I’ll be hosting a group jerk/suck session in an Airbnb on Thursday 16th, Nov. From 5 - 7pm.
Ideally we’d be able to have max 10 guys join, no need to be a jock but ideally 20-40 age group and average build (ofc fit bodies welcome), but most importantly a nice dick. I have a nice uncut 8” dick, with an average body but work out regularly.

The dynamics of the session would be: To be able to jerk off, suck and touch everyone in the room, I’ll vet the people beforehand so we don’t encounter any weird guys.

It’s encouraged to have a circle jerk where everyone can jerk at least 2 dicks, and a circle suck where we can take turns being in the centre sucking everyone at once.
If someone wants to have their dick sucked by 3 guys at the same time, this is your chance.
If you’ve ever wondered what it feels like to be on your knees while 5 dicks try to make their way into your mouth, this is your chance.

Eventually, when someone is ready to cum we’d have picked 2 people to be on their knees receiving the cum from everyone else.

If you’re interested, please DM me with a picture of yourself. I’ll be making a group chat on Kik where I’ll share the details early next week. Please only DM me if you feel like you are serious about it, are free on those dates and feel like you meet the description.

Absolutely no fucking / and no drugs. Very vanilla fun.
If this works out we can make it a monthly meeting.

D

deleted24981031

I’m for it BBC HERE!
+44 7482 268974 drop me text

Elixir

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Probably abit much so soon for someone who hasnt done something like this but it does sound hot!

Reactions: Bleh222