Producing an erection for the Dr.

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Have you had to produce a erection for the doctor for medical issues? Was it difficult to do? Embarrassed at all? Did the Doctor comment on your erection?
Why would any doctor ask you to get erect? I've seen/heard ads for "men's health" clinic that advertises ED solutions and says you are guaranteed to have n erection or they will wave their fee. I think they probably use the tri-mix injection which probably would get a dead man up.

Nicky7

Experimental Member
Media
The statement Producing an erection for the Dr. could be interpreted in various contexts, ranging from medical procedures to suggestive innuendos. Depending on the context, it might refer to a physiological response during a medical examination or a playful remark. Context is key to understanding the intended meaning and ensuring appropriate interpretation of such a statement.

ILoveGames48

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Actually if you’re going to a doctor about erectile issues … he may ask you to try get an erection to see if having issues or how hard it gets or how soft it is .. and ask you about normal times when it’s erect..

I think when one doctor checked my testicle area and prostates one day and I ejaculated all over his floor( and I do mean all over ) .. I apologized as whenever a guy touches my asshole or fingers it.. I tend to get off quickly..not every time though .. but this just happened to be one of them times..

As for doctor or anyone else for that matter .. if they were standing in front of me and wanted me to get hard .. I am not going to say no

Reactions: miamirt

0Pippo

Legendary Member
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
never had the need, but I guess I am not embarrassed in the case.
Once somebody in hospital applied a catheter to my penis. but I was asleep so I don't know how they realized that, for I know that penis must be a bit hard to let the tube be inserted, so I missed the "fun"...
when they pulled it out it was limp, so I dont know still
Btw, I know there are many cases for a doctor to need your dick hard or semihard, so guys don't be silly or shy, is for your health

ILoveGames48

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I think you should never be ashamed of anything.. from size of your penis.. to it getting erect at times you don’t expect it to..

As much as we’d like to think we are in total control of our penis and what other things our body’s can do .. there are times our body says.. hahaha the jokes on you.. and it’s been doing that all our lives
I

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
never had the need, but I guess I am not embarrassed in the case.
Once somebody in hospital applied a catheter to my penis. but I was asleep so I don't know how they realized that, for I know that penis must be a bit hard to let the tube be inserted, so I missed the "fun"...
when they pulled it out it was limp, so I dont know still
There is absolutely no need for an erection (or partial erection) for a catheter to be inserted.

Btw, I know there are many cases for a doctor to need your dick hard or semihard, so guys don't be silly or shy, is for your health
Name one case. I've never, ever had any doctor, urologist or not, discussing erectile dysfunction, ask me to produce an erection. It's likely highly unethical unless there's a true medical need due to damage to the penis.

Ben Tramer

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I immediately achieved a diamond-hard erection right after my urologist injected tri-mix for the purpose of performing a venal ultrasound. I was not ashamed in the least nor was it titillating. I just sat there with one of the hardest erections I think I’ve ever had, with my cock head literally pressed against my abdomen. We joked around and I asked him what the largest dick was he’d ever seen on a patient and he said it was some Black guy and dangled his forearm in a demonstrative manner. He’s a great doc and we have a good relationship.

Braunlow

Loved Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
I immediately achieved a diamond-hard erection right after my urologist injected tri-mix for the purpose of performing a venal ultrasound. I was not ashamed in the least nor was it titillating. I just sat there with one of the hardest erections I think I’ve ever had, with my cock head literally pressed against my abdomen. We joked around and I asked him what the largest dick was he’d ever seen on a patient and he said it was some Black guy and dangled his forearm in a demonstrative manner. He’s a great doc and we have a good relationship.
Apparently, this injection is common, but not universal. Here an attractive urologist explains the procedure. I would think that it would be a very good diagnostic.

Another reason for a planned erection in the office is to teach the patient how to perform penile injections for ed. Here, another attractive urologist explains.

0Pippo

Legendary Member
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
There is absolutely no need for an erection (or partial erection) for a catheter to be inserted.

Name one case. I've never, ever had any doctor, urologist or not, discussing erectile dysfunction, ask me to produce an erection. It's likely highly unethical unless there's a true medical need due to damage to the penis.
Still, I can't see any reason not to...

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Still, I can't see any reason not to...
If you Google/search for erection needed for catheter you will actually find some results that say it will not or should not be inserted when the penis is erect. I would presume that many thousands of catheters are inserted by medical personnel every day and 99.99% of them do not involve erections!

coolestguy

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I needed to do that. Urologist asked if I wanted to get a shot on my penis to get an erection or try the manual way. I chose the manual way. He left the room and came back after 5 mins or so. Unfortunately my erection didn't last long enough for him to finish the exam. Dr office wasn't a good place to get hard for me.