Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

@Ta123123 - you are doing a fantastic job with these images. I have had the privilege of meeting the Prince and Princess of Wales (William and Catherine), and also have been in the same room as Harry. What I remember about William, he had a 'presence' about him that you couldn't ignore. He was very tall (compared to me any rate), broad shoulders, a very nice bulge in his smart tailored trousers, could also notice his nipples through his crisp pale blue shirt. Plus a very nice and firm handshake that I didn't want to let go of!​

RiverTrevor

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
@RiverTrevor Thank you for your very kind words! I'm very glad you like my AI-pics of William. Great that you had the chance to meet him, Catherine and Harry in person!
Yes, he has a perfect face and body and it's amazing that we all can celebrate him in this thread.
When I see William next, I will tell him of your great work on here...only joking!

Periustraxis

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
When I see William next, I will tell him of your great work on here...only joking!
TBH, I'm quite proud of my work so I wouldn't mind :) None of my images are meant to be disrespectful and are meant as a celebration of a handsome man :grinning:

They might even get a giggle out of Catherine.

RiverTrevor

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
TBH, I'm quite proud of my work so I wouldn't mind :) None of my images are meant to be disrespectful and are meant as a celebration of a handsome man :grinning:

They might even get a giggle out of Catherine.
Your images are wonderful, sexy with a hint of humour (some of them anyway). I love them

Reactions: Periustraxis