Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

@Ta123123 - you are doing a fantastic job with these images. I have had the privilege of meeting the Prince and Princess of Wales (William and Catherine), and also have been in the same room as Harry. What I remember about William, he had a 'presence' about him that you couldn't ignore. He was very tall (compared to me any rate), broad shoulders, a very nice bulge in his smart tailored trousers, could also notice his nipples through his crisp pale blue shirt. Plus a very nice and firm handshake that I didn't want to let go of!​

RiverTrevor

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
@RiverTrevor Thank you for your very kind words! I'm very glad you like my AI-pics of William. Great that you had the chance to meet him, Catherine and Harry in person!
Yes, he has a perfect face and body and it's amazing that we all can celebrate him in this thread.
When I see William next, I will tell him of your great work on here...only joking!

Periustraxis

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
When I see William next, I will tell him of your great work on here...only joking!
TBH, I'm quite proud of my work so I wouldn't mind :) None of my images are meant to be disrespectful and are meant as a celebration of a handsome man :grinning:

They might even get a giggle out of Catherine.

RiverTrevor

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
TBH, I'm quite proud of my work so I wouldn't mind :) None of my images are meant to be disrespectful and are meant as a celebration of a handsome man :grinning:

They might even get a giggle out of Catherine.
Your images are wonderful, sexy with a hint of humour (some of them anyway). I love them

Reactions: Periustraxis

Periustraxis

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I really like and appreciate these but it is confusing ti me why you can’t share what you use to make them. There’s no need to gatekeep
Being one of the few people on here who posts pics I'm a bit confused by this comment. I've always been quite vocal about the fact I use Bing image generator, and the constant struggle to stay ahead of its efforts to block all creation of celebrity images.

I believe the other 2 posters on here have also mentioned which ai they use. So I don't see how there's any gatekeeping.